#29

No one's POV

The duo that arrived a few minutes ago was welcomed by the excited crowd.

Jennie saw all of their friends, including her parents that surprised their arrival.

Happy is not a word that can describe Jennie's feelings right now. She is more than happy. Having all their family and friends gathered here today for Christmas. Plus Lisa, oh Lisa, she can never thank her enough for being the mastermind behind this celebration.

Being the hungry asses they are, the Senior students devoured the buffet. Not even having manners for the elderly that are present. Thankfully  the elders don't mind, as long as their children are happy, they're happy.

"Lisa this is just so amazing. How can I thank you?" Jennie said while her mouth filled with delicious meals.

"Just say yes later." Lisa quietly whispered while kissing the latter's forehead. Jennie acting like she's deaf, still heard it and was left confused. What 'Yes'? Is it the exchanging gifts thingy?

"Just look at the two. They really match well." Jennie's Mom told Lisa's Mom.

"Can't wait for the grandchildren." That's where Lisa's crackhead characteristic came from.

"Okay everyone! It's time for games!" BamBam shouted and earned the attention of the whole gang.

The parents passed this activity, they're quite busy chit chatting and games are not their thing now. They would gladly join if they're not going through different signs of aging.

The teenagers gathered around the backyard, staying away from the living room filled with chit chatting parents. Their chats can be heard from afar, and the topics are just so, weird.

"First game, Musical Chairs. With a twist!" Bam, Kook and Lisa are the game planners for today. They've got all games and prizes settled.

"Since you guys know the rules of Musical Chairs, the twist behind this is. People will be sitting on the chairs, holding balloons, and whenever the music stops. Y'all should sit on them and pop it. No malicious things around here." JK stated earning a mix of groaning and cheers from the others.

"Blame this all on Bam. He insisted." They started attacking the said Thai while the other two were laughing their heads off.

"Now let's begin. For those who wants to have someone sit on their laps eh. Please sit down on the chairs." Bam pointed at the 10 chairs positioned on a circle form.

Joy, Bobby, Jackson, Jeongyeon, Hanbin, Chaeyoung, J-Hope, Taehyung, Jisoo and Mark sat on the chairs.

"Oh shit. Some peeps bout to get jealous and sleep at the couch tonight." Yeri clarified that made Wendy, Rosé, Mina and Nayeon glare at their laughing girlfriends. The things they do to get tortured tonight. Eww

"Now, we would like to have 11 people join and let the game begin." Kook announced and made his way to the DJ booth with JB, whispered some song suggestions.

Thank God the parents didn't join and are nowhere to be seen, or else they'll be grounded and would have a lifetime of criticisms.

The jealous girlfriends rushed out and formed a line, they have to sit on their lover's laps. Followed by Jay, Yugyeom, Tzuyu, Yeri, Jimin, Jihyo and Jennie.

Wait! Jennie?!

Lisa's eyebrows furrowed at her girlfriend. Correction Manoban, still soon to be girlfriend, you whipped ass.

Jennie just smirked and got ready for the game.

"Kook, remind me later not to kill Bam or else I won't hesitate to."