#31

Lisa's POV

Days passed by with me and Jennie being a couple. I still couldn't believe it, reminiscing all the struggles I've went through before, it surely paid off by having the brunette I ever so adore here beside me.

The moment we went back to school, the whole campus was shocked to hear the news. Some were a bit jealous thinking they could ever have a chance to me and Jen. While majority were very happy for us.

Thankfully there wasn't a day where Kai would mess with our lives. Guess he gave up and clearly moved on. That's the right thing he's supposed to do.

I clearly forgot that it's Taehyung and  Jennie's birthday is gonna be tomorrow. All the practices for the upcoming Dance Competition this February and all the tests and pressures for us Senior students. Since our Graduation is right around the corner.

Crazy right? It just feels that yesterday was our first day of school. The things are going by in just a snap. Time is really ticking. Now I only have the last 3 months with my idiotic friends. Then we would go on to our separate ways, achieving our dreams and goals. Yes we would still stay in touch but it would be totally different living our lives without seeing each other everyday.

I know I'm not supposed to think about the future and just appreciate the present. But I can't help it, the people I am with today made a HUGE impact on my life. Made my once dull life into the ever so crazy yet fun one.

"What are you thinking? It seems like any minute now you'll have a breakdown." Chae whispered to me not wanting to earn looks from our classmates and a scold from our teacher.

Me and Chae became sisters throughout the journey. She really did everything just for me to be happy. I'm really going to miss every single moments we had.

"Just thinking about what'll happen after Graduation that's all."

"Oh, I've been thinking about it for days too. Can't even believe that our Highschool life is coming to an end." now she's on the verge of crying.

"Hey don't cry. We would still see each other right? Remember we promised that we'll be neighbors and we're going to let our future kids be bestfriends like us?" I still remembered that promise we made in Middle School. Finding and being married to our Prince charming was our ultimate dream. Huh, now we're with our lovely queens. We couldn't ask for more.

"Yeah I still remember. Hmm, is just going to be so weird without seeing you guys everyday. Especially the long distance we're gonna have is going to kill me when we'll go on to our designated Universities."

"I know it's going to be hard Chae, but no matter the distance. We're still going to be friends until the end right? We're still going to be each others' ride or die." Patting her head, I'm surely going to miss gossiping with her about all the tea in school.

"Of course Lisa. Now let's change our topic or else I'm about to cry and not stop."

"Well it's the twins' birthday  tomorrow. And I'm planning to go on a trip with Jennie to my fam's island. Is it a good idea?"

"Wait you have an island?! How rich are you Manobans?"

"Oh stfu Chaeng, you and your fam went there already. Don't you remember? Our Christmas trip before? Come on gurl, did you lose your memory?" Trying to poke her head, her mouth went agape finally realizing the trip we had before.

The island is actually owned by my parents, since my dad is nowhere to be seen. My Mom claimed it to be ours, only both of our names are listed at the paper works. She really did level up after Dad and Ten left us. Being a single parent was nothing to her, she took care of me very well. Never did I feel to be left out nor being unwanted. In the near future. I'm going to pay her back for all the love I received from her.