#49

Graduation Part II

No one's POV

The Graduating pupils are now gathered inside the Auditorium.

Feeling both excited and nervous, all seated accordingly to their sections.

Teachers and staffs ready to launch the event.

Photographers, Videographers holding onto their cameras. Capturing the moments happening.

The Crew are currently at the backstage, getting prepped up for their opening performance.

"Bam! There you are!" Bam came with beads fo sweats, panting, grasping for air.

"Sorry, just needed to give someone a hand." They were all confused but shrugged the topic off. It's minutes before their performance they don't want any problems.

Jungkook secretly went beside BamBam, whispering onto his ear.

"Is she here already?"

"Yep, she's at the car though. Saying she don't want to get any attention and wants to have a grand arrival." Both of them shook their heads and chuckled.

"Still a bummer that she couldn't perform with us." Seulgi then called the both of them to give one last announcement.

"Okay this is it guys. The last dance, our last stage here in Seoul High. Let's give our very best and don't forget that this will go down in history. Remember this is for Lisa, even if she couldn't perform with us today, she is and will always be a part of The Crew. Now on three." All of them placed their hands at the center, looking at each other adoringly. The family they built within this Crew is very memorable and irreplaceable.

"One! Two! Three!"

"The Crew!" Chanting in unison, they launched their hands in the air. Cheering happily.

"Be ready, going out in five." Hyunjin told them and they agreed.

"Y'all better dance great out there." That voice is very familiar to them.

They turned around and saw Lisa smiling fondly at them, wearing her toga with a cast on her arm.

"Lisa!" all of them rushed to her, surrounding her, they never thought that she's going to be able to attend.

"Are you all fine now?"

"Does it still hurt?"

"What did the doctor say?"

"You're all healed?"

The Crew bombarded her with questions she couldn't answer immediately since she was confused and bewildered.

"As you can see I'm doing very well. I can join you guys in surpassing this milestone. But sadly I can't dance though." All of them pouted, this was supposed to be their last performance as a Highschool student in Seoul High. They really expected to do it together.

"That's okay, we have to prioritize your health as of the moment." Seulgi being the leader she is told her then made the others agreed along.

"Well at least I get to see the dance. Oh look, it's almost time. Good luck guys, burn the stage." Lisa showed her fist as a way of encouragement. All of them nodded and smiled.

"This is for you Lis." Jungkook said before heading towards the stage.

"Thank you." she muttered while watching them perform.

It is a huge disappointment for not witnessing the dance machine herself to dance. Nevertheless, her condition what matters the most now.

Besides she can still do her dream speech.