#30

No one's POV

Lisa was shaking so hard, she's hella nervous. The stage is already prepared, Yoongi, Chim and Kook are ready for their performance. The parents are already on their cameras, ready to take a video of what's about to happen. The fireworks are all set, their friends all excited and giddy. Jennie still felt a little bit sad and regretful for what she did.

"Okay Everyone! Since the parents are her, time for exchanging of gifts!" Bam shouted and motioned them to now give gifts to each other.

The lovers exchanging gifts, parents giving it to their children, friends having a secret Santa exchanging gifts. Except for JenLisa.

Jennie is already holding her gift for Lisa. Sadly the latter is nowhere to be seen.

"Hey little sister. Why are you frowning?" Tae came to the rescue, knowing that Lisa is currently at her hiding place.

"Lisa. She's not here." Jennie is about to cry when suddenly someone spoke on the mic.

"Everyone! May we have your attention. Since majority of us know what's the real reason why we're all gathered here. May we request everyone to settle down, except for you Ms. Jennie Kim." Jungkook stated and told Tae to let Jennie stay in he center.

"Guys what's happening?" being a little wary by her surroundings, her friends just smirked and fish out their phones.

"It's minutes before midnight. And we would like to perform for you guys. Most especially to you Jen." Yoongi started playing the piano. Jimin appeared with a mic with him.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Jungkook started the song, the crowd was left in awe by his beautiful voice.

Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Jimin continued with his angelic voice that matched well with Jungkook.

They started a duet.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Yoongi stopped playing, both Chim and Kook backed away from the spotlight. And a slender figure appeared with a mic too.

Jennie couldn't figure who it was until she heard the most pleasing and soothing voice she ever heard.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Lisa came to the spotlight, receiving cheers and applauds from the crowd. Jennie felt stunned, Lisa is really good at singing.

She was getting a bit emotional, she never heard someone serenade for her. Or even just sing for her.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Lisa went closer to Jennie, taking her hand. Yoongi stopped and stepped out of the stage.

"You know how many times people told me to give up on you? Ten times? Nope. Fifty times? Nope. Hundreds? Nope. Thousands? Nope. Millions? Heck yeah they did." the crowd laughed together with the duo.

"But you know how many times I've given up on you?" Jennie shook her head.

"Never. Because I know for sure that you and I are meant for each other." Jennie teared up, this is it. This day is finally the moment she's waiting for.