#14

No one's POV

2 months passed and surprisingly. Lisa and Jennie became more close.

The results of the Student Council new elected members was like a bliss.

Jennie was elected as the President. Irene as the Vice President and of course Joy as the sexytary, I mean secretary.

A month has passed on being officers of the Student Council. And they were doing very well. Proposed many ideas and activities for the batch to do.

The last day of September, Saturday, The Crew were practicing for the upcoming School Anniversary on the first Friday of October.

You might be asking what happened to Lisa and Jungkook. Are they on good terms? Well, yes. After the party at Joy's. They decided to have a picnic at Han River and talk stuff out.

Lisa and Jungkook were sitting down on a picnic cloth. Watching the view of Han River. Silence filled around them, not wanting to say anything awkward. But Lisa couldn't handle it anymore, guilt is rising to her veins.

"Kook, hear me out. Don't talk until I'm finished okay?" Jungkook nodded and she proceeded.

"First of all, I am deeply sorry for not being able to give back the love that you deserve. I know and I'm so stupid for it. I only see you as a friend, more like a brother." That made Jungkook sad but he was already expecting for this.

"Second, Thank you for everything. When it comes to being there for me, taking care of me, making me happier, and just clearly being by my side all the time. It really means a lot." She placed her hand above his.

"And lastly, I am so blessed to have you in my life. If it weren't for you, I can't be who I am right now. I still might be that scared ass nerd monkey from before. Kook, thank you so so much. I promise to do anything for you. Even if my life is on the line. I can't truly thank you enough. But please, can we still be the same like before? I know it will take you some time to heal. It's just that I don't want to waste all the years we've been together. I don't want our bond to be gone. Please. I promise to be the best just for you." Lisa sobbed thinking about the end of their friendship.

"Can I talk now?" she nodded still sobbing.

"Okay, Lalisa Manoban. Don't you ever dare to think that our friendship will end. Cause it will never ever end." she smiled.

"You don't have to be sorry. I know it sucks, really sucks. But I just want you to be happy. Your happiness is the first thing I prioritized." he cupped her face.

"Thanks to you, my life became brighter. My life turned upside down when I met you. You are a blessing to me. And I am truly grateful for that." kissed her forehead for quite a long time. And hugged her.

"Now don't be guilty but be happy. I am going to be happy too. Not now, soon enough."

"Kook thank you so much."

"No problem. I'll always be there for you through thick and thin. And I'm always gonna be a brother to you. Since I know you remind me of Ten." Lisa suddenly went frozen. How did he know? She was about to ask when he stated first.

"I know it since then. Bam has nothing to do with this if you're thinking to kill him. It was actually your mom. Back in Junior Year I went to visit you, you weren't there so your mom told me to wait for you. I spotted a picture of you guys together. Your mom noticed it told me everything. She even think of me like her own son, like Ten. I didn't open up to you because I know it really hurts. And I respect your privacy." she hugged him again feeling really happy because of how thoughtful he was.