#20

No one's POV

They are all getting ready to go back to school. Grunting and sighing sharply because they wanted to extend their break. But they're also Senior Students that needs to prepare for their Graduation.

Lisa was about to drive towards the school when a SUV car stopped right in front of her.

The boys went out the car with Bam trailing behind.

"Bam? What is this?"

"My idea! Remember?" he introduced Lisa to the boys that's supposed to be her 'bodyguards'.

"Bam how can they protect me when on the first day of school they tried to harass me." the boys were Hanbin, June, Jay, Chan, Song and Donghyuk.

"Hey! I didn't harass you. It was only these 5 idiots." Donghyuk pointed at them.

"Anyways! Lisa I talked things to them, since we are friends already. So they agreed and they wanted to help. Plus they want nothing in return."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah. We're sure Lisa. And we're also truly sorry for what happened before. This is our way in asking our forgiveness to you." Hanbin said and gestured the others to bow down so say sorry.

"Hey hey stop it. Okay fine but I have some conditions to make."

"Name it!" Chan proudly said.

"Don't tell anyone, anyone! Of what you guys are doing, even your friends and mine. Don't eat with us anyway, they'll be suspicious. Second, don't make it obvious of what you guys are supposed to do. Third, don't bother my private life and I'll not bother yours. Lastly, let's get along. Or else this wouldn't work." Lisa stated while counting the rules using her fingers.

"That's hard." Song muttered.

"But we'll do it! Now let's go or else we'll be late." June led Lisa inside the car. Jay took the driver's seat and drove off.

"What kind of idea is this Bam?"

"Okay okay I'll explain. Remember about your brother issue? Well you need some people to protect you from the enemies. So I have my connections and these guys here are the youngest Mafia gang in Seoul. Now don't worry about it." Bam patted Lisa's shoulder and decided to take a little nap.

"It's okay Lisa. We're here to protect you. We know how dangerous Ten's enemies and gangs are." Song reassured.

"Yeah and we kinda are trained about what will the future hold, so trust us." Chan added.

Lisa just simply nodded. Still not being able to process all of these through her head.

"Hey it's okay. You can trust us. You can trust me." Donghyuk placed his hand on Lisa's. Smiling genuinely at her.

"Alright then. Thanks by the way." He just nodded, but can't keep his eyes off from her.

He didn't tease or you can call it, 'harass', Lisa cause he was stunned by her beauty. He was speechless when he saw her. He developed a slight crush on her but he didn't show it or mention it because there are a lot of love problems that Lisa's going through now. Yep, he knows about Jungkook having a crush on her before, Lisa still loyal to Jennie, and Jennie slowly liking her back.

If he could get a chance, then he would choose Lisa. And he will show her what it's like to be loved.

This love triangle shit is a pain in the ass right?

Jennie's POV

Back to school, yey. I'm not that hyped up about school but pretty much excited to see Lisa. Yep, Lisa is all I could think right now. Especially when she replied! I know it was a bit dry, but that's process.