#40

No one's POV

The last day of the school year has begun and everyone is so excited to go out and peacefully enjoy their Summer Vacation.

"Dude I feel like we're in Highschool Musical 2. The first scene of that movie." Bam whispered behind Lisa and Jungkook. Noticing how everyone's attention was on the wall clock and silently murmuring the word "Summer".

"Yeah, should we also throw away the papers?" Jungkook asked the two and they replied with a devil smirk. They really think the same things.

"I'll tell the others." Lisa began to make a chain of whispers to all of the students in the class. Not caring about the Teacher in front of them.

"Guys, a minute more." Jungkook took out all his papers, Lisa and Bam following him. The students that were informed about their scheme quietly tagged along.

Brriiiingggg!!!

"3! 2! 1!" The Trio chanted and threw all of the papers in the air, after then numerous papers flowed through the air. Their Teacher started to lash out at them but they don't care. School's out, Summer's in.

"What time is it?!" Jungkook and Lisa shouted while jumping up and down the hallways. BamBam trailing behind them while running.

"It's Summer time!" they reached to the lockers where their friends are staying.

"What time is it?!" JK and Lis chanted once again while back hugging their lovers.

"IT'S SUMMER TIME MOTHERFUCKERS!" Bam shouted at the top of his lungs while sliding through the floor.

The others snickered a laugh because Mr. Yang saw the whole incident, now he's standing in front of the Thai.

"Excuse me Mr. Khunpimook but what are you exactly doing?" Bam widen his eyes and stood up right away. Eyeing his friends for not telling him, they shrugged and chuckled.

"I'm sorry Sir. Just got carried away."

"Well, keep in mind that you Senior students would still go to school these upcoming days due to your intended Graduation Rites." Bam bowed at him as a form of apology. They totally forgot about their Graduation.

"And to the two of you, Jeon and Manoban. I was informed about the paper incident in your classroom. Don't make me terminate your rights to Graduate." Mr. Yang walked past them and they just bowed to him.

"Lisa! What did you do this time?!" Jennie slapped her girl's arms away from her waist. She's stuck with a troublemaker girlfriend, what a pity.

"It was Kook's idea!" She pointed at Jeon, then Yeri smacked his head.

"Yah! If Bam didn't bring up about that topic then we wouldn't cause any trouble!"

"Hey! Why is it my fault again?!" Bam entered then they started another Thai Trio bickering.

"Why are we in love with them again?" Yeri asked Jennie while watching the three fight, Jennie sighed and shook her head.

"I don't know too Yeri." the other friends laughed and took a video of them.

"Stop guys!" Jimin, Yugyeom and Hobi separated them since they're starting to get physical.

"กลับมาที่นี่อีกครั้งเจ้าขาเน่าขาสั้น! (come back here you rotten little long legged fool!)" Lisa shouted at Bam, straddling her way out of Jimin.

" หุบปากเพียงแค่คุณเป็นลูกพี่ลูกน้องของฉันดังนั้นมันหมายความว่าคุณจะเน่าเสียเกินไป (Shut up just, you're my cousin so it means you're rotten too)" Bam spat back, moving Yugyeom out of his way.