#11

Lisa's POV

Election Day. Yeah the day has finally come for the Candidates of the Student Council. Their hardwork are finally gonna pay off.

I've been supporting Joy and Irene throughout the Campaign Week. They have my biggest support. And it's a sure win for them.

For Jennie, I've been supporting her in my own little ways. Yes I don't go and accompany her anymore, but I wish her the very best.

And for me and Jungkook, well things got back to the way we used to be, I think. We've been doing what we usually do before, but avoided the topic of what happened when he drove off.

It's fine with me. Atleast we are in good terms now.

"Yah! Stop daydreaming. We still have a test later so you should better study." I shook off my thoughts and saw an angry chipmunk scoulding me.

After our Girls' Night, I've been staying at her house every weekend. She didn't like the thought of me invading her "alone time" with Jisoo. But I don't give a fuck. I'll go to her house whenever I want. Besides Aunt Hilda and Alice unnie likes me there.

"I'm not. And don't worry about the test, I got it covered."

"The Lalisa Einstein is talking to you Rosé. You should feel very honored." Bam joked.

"Yeah Chaeyoung. Maybe she could enlighten you later. And you'll receive 100% as your grade. Trust me it's worth it." Jungkook nudged her shoulder earning a groan.

"You guys! That's totally cheating! And Lisa? Being Einstein? Come on, he is way smarter than her." she huffed and gave me the raspberry.

"I'm greatly offended Ms. Park! Me and Albert go way back ya'know?" Bam and Kook just laughed and messed up my hair.

"Shut it Lali. Now let's go before we're late. Again." Kook held my hand and brought it to his buffed up arm. I like it everytime he does this. His muscles are so... Ugh! You get what I mean right?

"You like it? I know, I know. I'm so sexy. No need to mention it. I've been working out a lot. And there's still more to come." he winked at me, pointing at his stomach. Fucking shit, his abs.

"W-What the hell! K-Kook!" Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to stutter.

"Alright. Alright chill." he laughed and hugged me by the side.

Now I can clearly understand what the others meant. Someone is really there to love me for who I am. Like Jungkook. As I look back, he really did everything for me. He took care of me, made me laughed, been my crying shoulder, gave me all the goodies and snacks I adore. And lastly, loved me, unconditionally.

I looked into his eyes as we walked down the hallways. His deer like eyes, screaming pureness and innocence. Just like how it always used to be.

But why can't I bring myself to love him? I mean I do, but it seems more like a friend or brotherly love. He just really reminds me of someone. It's like he is the exact replica of my ever so loving brother.

"Lali! Come and catch me!" my older brother shouted while running. We were playing tag and I was the it.

"Chittaphon! Slow down!" I ran as fast I can. But it won't match the speed of Ten.

"Okay okay. Let's rest up a bit then we'll continue." he stopped and held out his hand. Just like what he always does. I quickly obliged and intertwined it with me.

"Okayy. But Ten? When will dad be back? I really miss him." just by that topic I saw him holding back tears.

This topic is really sensitive to us. But I can't help to mention him. Knowing that he didn't came home for the past 3 months.