#24

No one's POV

The afternoon has come, time for their Halloween Bash program.

And to be honest the gymnasium looks brilliant! Ghost props pasted on the ceiling that looks like they're flying. Jack o lanterns everyhwhere. White fog is the first thing you'll encounter when you enter the venue. Blood stains on the floor, coffins on the walls, a hug round table being set up on the center of the gym in which where the officials will sit.

Everything was on point, all thanks to the decorating team and the officers.

Jennie took one last look at the miracle they made and showed her infamous gummy smile. She really was proud of everyone who helped her.

Meanwhile at the backstage

Everyone was panicking once again. Who wouldn't? The Crew are the hidden weapon of Seoul High. Everyone looked up to them, they became each students' inspirations. They don't want to let them down.

"Is this white enough?" Hoseok asked the girls, he doesn't know all about this make up thing.

"Wtf, did you just dump all the powder on your face? Lessen it up." Momo shook her head and wiped off some powder off his face.

"I look like a puppy not a wolf." Jimin made cute movements and went to Jungkook. He always like to mess up with the little one.

"Yah Park. Stop it. You have to look like a wolf not a lost puppy. Here add more fur." Jungkook passed him the prop and placed it on his face.

"Awo!!" Bam shouted and ran using his hands and feet. Biting Gyeom's leg, jumping on Wendy's back, and howled once again.

"He's too into character." Lisa sighed and chuckled.

"I know right. Now look at you. Earlier you looked like a fucking hot Queen of Egypt. And now you still look fucking hot, but you're a wolf now." Seulgi looked at her and imagined Jennie's reaction.

"I'm definitely gonna tell Irene."

"Hey! Lisa! It was just a friendly compliment!" Lisa ran off and went to the dressing room. Locking it from the furious bear.

She looked at the mirror. She is looking kinda hot and sexy. Oh lala.

The Crew was divided into 2 groups. BamBam, Lisa, Jimin and Wendy as Werewolves. Seulgi, Jungkook, Yugyeom, J-Hope, and Momo as Vampires. Recreating the movie, Twilight.

She grabbed her phone taking numerous pictures of her. Smiling in content of how she took her pictures so well.

"Lisa it's time to go. Five more mins then it's time to shine" Jungkook knocked on the dressing room door and stepped back when Lisa opened it. My my, if he didn't move on from Lisa he could definitely take time to look at her right now. But things now are different, he just looks at her as a friend, little sister. So he'll do anything just to protect her.

"You're exposing quite a lot of skin ya'know? You should cover up something. The students might think this is a stripper's bar."

Feeling kinda offended for referring to her like a stripper. She dramatically held her chest and wiped a fake tear. "You're so mean. But what ever you say oppa!" air quoting the word.

Jennie's POV

I'm quite excited to see Lisa right now. Just in her Cleopatra costume she looked so fine. How about in a Wolf costume? That'll definitely turn me on. Wait what?

Sitting beside our friends, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw the greatest bitch in my life.

"Looking damn hot Babe. You know I'm free tonight. If you wanna-"