#9

Lisa's POV

Days passed since that incident at JB's house. I feel so sorry for letting him witness that. Especially it was his party.

Today is Friday. And it's the last day of the week. Weekend is just right around the corner, and I really need to rest and chill.

But after Jungkook brought me home, we never talked again. He's been avoiding me in classes, dance practices, and doesn't eat with us anymore.

By us, I mean me, Bam and Chae. I decided to keep my distance from Jennie. Even though her squad did nothing wrong. I still need to stay away.

Lunch Time

Still no sign of Jungkook eating with us. It sucks. The past few days without him was unbearable. He really was bothered by our fight last Monday.

"I heard that Jungkook eats out every lunch. And comes back 5 minutes late for the next class." Bam said while sitting down with his food tray in his hands.

"Huh? Why though? I mean the food here is delicious but he is going to get himself in trouble if he'll always come back late." Chae stuffed up her mouth with green chilis. I'm really thankful for her, she chose me over her girlfriend and the squad. But it's not like they'll not see each other again.

"Don't mind it guys. He needs time." I said wandering my eyes in the cafeteria. Then suddenly locked eyes with the feline cat eyes.

We locked eyes for a minute then I shook it off and return my vision back to the duo.

"You still love her." Bam blurted out that cause me to choke on my drink.

"W-What?" I asked nervously, mentally cursing at myself for stuttering.

I kinda like Jennie? Ugh, I don't know ever since I laid my eyes on her again. All the feelings came back.

It didn't came back Lisa. It was always there. You were just hiding and denying it.

My inner voice said. Oh just shut up please.

"Bam's right Li. You still have feelings for her."  Chae looked at me, holding my hand.

"But I can't. Look at all the damage she did. And it's still the first month of the school year. Things can happen more worse in the upcoming 9 months." I stated sadly.

Ever since Senior Year started, I've been into lot of fights with Kai. He just can't seem to not bother me. And because of that I've been a burden to my friends, most of all to Jungkook.

"We're sorry to hear that Lis. But can't you like move on? Or look for someone else?" Bam said while holding is hands out, gesturing stuffs. It's kinda weird.

"I don't know. I've tried and tried. And tried, tried again, and again. Okay you guys get it right? But my heart keeps going back for her. It tells me that we're meant to be." It may sound cringey but it's true. As if the first time I saw back in the old days, we somehow clicked. Just like when I saw her again this year, we sort if zinged.

"You have to try again Lisa. We won't agree to see you suffer like that. Especially when Jongin keeps on bugging you." I agreed to Chae. I guess I have to try again. And maybe, again.

The things I do for Love.

Jennie's POV

Campaigning went pretty well, got pretty much half of the population of students supporting me, Irene and Joy. I guess we'll get a sure win.

But I know I won't win when it comes to asking Lisa's forgiveness and trust again. Not only to her but to all of our friends. To TaeTae too.

After the fight last time, he didn't go home with me. Apparently he slept with Bobby.