Chapter 1

(A/N: Credit to Anya unnie for the beautiful artwork

(A/N: Credit to Anya unnie for the beautiful artwork. I would like to explain it again here that I decided to change the cover in Wattpad because it looked so compressed and I find it unjustifiable and degrading for Anya unnie's work. I still consider this as the original cover though. Thank you for your understanding everyone. Love lots! :D)

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

While the sun is almost settling down to where it should belong, we sat together while holding each other's hand. We can feel the cool breeze of the air that comes from the sea. I shivers every time the cold wind touches my subtle skin. Jonghyun then noticed my reaction. "Omo, are you cold?" he said in a worry face. "Ani, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I said while touching his face. "No you're not. You're lying, here, let me hug you," Jonghyun said lovingly to me. I could have died at that moment. I wish this moment will freeze forever......................................

"Kyaaaaa!!! Omo! Amira unnie??? Aigoo! Are you listening to us?" Aiman, which is one year younger than Amira snaps her fingers in front of her.

"Aigoo,,,here she goes again, DAYDREAMING, is it about your JJANG??? Nah! I don't need to ask, it's obvious, right girls?" A, "just simply A according to her" said while smiling to others.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! I'm listening okay? I just remembered something," Amira said avoidingly.

"Tskkk, liers go to hell unnie, we know you more than you know yourself," said by the maknae of the group whom they usually called as "Byawl (Star)".

Amira just pouted her lips and surrenders to her friends,"nan pogi, I can never find an excuse to you guys."

"Amiiirraaaa uuuunnnniiiieeee!!!" shouted by the newly arrived dashing Princy.

The four girls take a look at Princy with a curious look on their faces.

"Do you know the news??? Jjang, no, your lovable Jonghyun will be our classmate! I've heard the teacher's talking about it. They said they are going to introduce him in our class today! Daebak!!!" she said it with an expression of big eyes while panting.

Everyone automatically look at Amira who at the same time has her jaw drop literally.

Byawl upon seeing her unnie's reaction laugh while pushing the jaw back to the position. "Flies might get inside that big mouth of yours unnie," Byawl said teasingly.

"Ya! Are you okay? Or a we gonna call an ambulance????" A said it jokingly.

Still unbelieving to what was Princy was saying, Amira looked at Princy and said, "Can you hit me? I might be dreaming right now."

"Okay, my pleasure" after saying that, Princy slaps Amira's face with a strong force.

"Kyaaa! Why did you do that???" Amira said loudly.

Innocently, Princy answered, "I just followed what you said unnie."

"You...."

"Attention everyone, please go back to your seats now."

It is their adviser, Mrs. Bong Cha. "I know it's been two days already since the first day of class and yet we are not yet starting the lesson. The reason for this is a debate of the teachers whether to split the class A for only a month since their adviser will give birth. Included in our class are Kim Jonghyun, Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum. I hope you all will whole-heartedly welcome them. Arraso?."

"No problem with that seonsangnim! Amira will take good care of Kim Jonghyun!" Aiman said in a loud voice.

Everyone laugh with the thought while Amira throws scary eyes to Aiman.

"Hmmm,,,arasso, back to the topic, please do welcome them and don't scare them huh!? Tsk, we've been known as class D the Dunhan (dull) class. I don't want it to be added as a Class Dunhan + Troublemaker. If that happens, I tell you, I'm going to let you make a video on Hyuna and Hyun Seung's troublemaker song! Well enough talk, boys, please come in and introduce yourself."

There's no single word that sink to Amira's mind except the word KIM JONGHYUN. Ahh, Kim Jonghyun,,,my one and only Kim Jonghyun. What am I going to do now??? Geezzz,,,he's so handsome.

It is Kim Jonghyun's turns to introduce himself. Amira, on the other hand, puts her full attention to her Jjang. "Annyeong haseyo, my name is Kim Jonghyun. I'm looking forward to have a fun stay here in this class. I'm a talkative person so I'm easy to get along with. I hope I can make lot of friends here," said by the smiling Jonghyun.

"Girlfriend, you don't need one??? I'm very much available." Amira said it out of the blue thinking she's saying it to herself only, but unluckily, everyone in the room heard what she said.

"Kyaaa! Are you that desperate to become Jjang's girlfriend to the point you asked him in front of the class?" A turns around and whispers it to her. She's sitting at the back of A's seat.

"Omo, did I really said it that loud???" She said unbelieving.

"Ye, what's happening to you unnie,,,hmmm,,,don't tell me your daydreaming again???". It is Byawl, who happened to be the seatmate of A, also turns around and display an amusement in her face.

Everyone laugh with her silly thought.

"I'm still not thinking about it right now...." Jonghyun said it with a happy tone. "but if since you're offering yourself, it's fine with me." Jonghyun add it jokingly.

"Ya! The guts! You wish!!!" She answers him back to cover her embarrassment.

 "All right, I think there's going to have a love team here in the class. Anyway, since the three of you are done introducing yourselves, we need to find seats for you. Okay? Hmm,,,Amira, since you don't have a seatmate, you're 'boyfriend to be' will be your seatmate. Arasso?" Mrs. Bong Cha said it teasingly.

"But seongsanim! I don't want to!!! And he's not my type, I was just joking a while ago okay?" Amira protests hoping she can convince everyone that she does not have any crush on Jonghyun.

"Chungbunhi! My decision is final Amira and you cannot change it. Arraso? Hmm.,,. While Kim Kibum will sit to the right side vacant seat next to A and Lee Taemin will be here in the first row. I guess that would be all class. Please settle down now." Mrs. Bong Cha said firmly.

"Na ottokhae (What to do)???" She said softly enough for her 4 friends who seated near her.

"Everything will be alright unnie," Princy, who is the most innocent of almost all the things, said it to her.

She can see from the side of her eyes that Jonghyun is walking already towards the seat beside her.

"Annyeong Amira, nae yeoja chingu (my girlfriend)," Jonghyun said it teasingly.

"Shikkeureowo (Shut up)!!! Urgh! I might kill if you if you don't stop it right away." She said loudly.

"Gwaenchanh-a (Okay), just for now....."Jonghyun lean towards her and then added "NAE YEOJA CHINGU." Jonghyun then laughs after saying the last few words.

Amira blushes for what he said. "Ya! Hmmph!" she walks out after saying that. She runs towards girls' comfort room.

Oh! Too much embarrassement I get today. You KIM  JONGHYUN! Urgh,,oh, Kim Jonghyun,,,, the only person who I dearly cherished. Why is he so cute today??? Ahhh,,,I couldn't take it anymore,,being his seatmate for one month is too much for me but of course I do love the idea! Kyaaa!!! I'm going to make him fall for me!!!!>evil laughs< KIM JONGHYUN, here I go....!