† 4 †

"guys." jaemin said, making chenle and renjun who were gawking over the vampires turn their heads. "donghyuck didn't tell you..."

the tanned male raised his head from his phone when he heard his name being pronounced. "what?"

"he found himself a boyfriend..." jaemin smirked.

"wHaT?!" renjun and chenle yelled at the same time.

donghyuck slapped jaemin's head. "he's not my boyfriend. he's just a friend."

"for the moment." jaemin added, hiding behind his arms when donghyuck rose his fist again.

"who is he?" chenle asked.

"some handsome piece of meat, like hyuck, you know how to choose." jaemin approved.

donghyuck rolled his eyes. "his name is kang daniel. we're not that close yet. he helped me a few days ago when i had trouble at the store, and after, he kindly accompanied me back home. but it would be great if we could get to know each other more..." donghyuck explained to his friends.

and, as if on cue, he felt a pat on his shoulder.

"i hope you're talking about me." a deep voice said.

donghyuck tuned around to meet daniel's eyes. "hello daniel." he blushed.

"hello donghyuck. hello donghyuck's friends."

"hello! i'm jaemin, this is chenle and renjun, it's nice to meet you. donghyuck has been talking about you a lot lately." jaemin declared with a bright smile.

"oh really?"

donghyuck only blushed more.

"i was thinking of bringing you to a café at the end of your classes if it's okay for you?" daniel asked donghyuck as the three other boys cooed.

donghyuck nodded hiding his red cheeks.

"perfect! meet me at the gates then!" daniel added before pinching donghyuck's cheeks and leaving the boys alone.

"soon to be boyfriend, huh?" renjun raised a brow.

"shut the fuck up." donghyuck groaned. "at least i don't like a blood sucker."

donghyuck and daniel's outing at the café had been a pleasant one.

they had had a pretty good time, talking mostly about them and their friends. that's why donghyuck, jaemin, renjun and chenle were about to meet daniel and his group of friends during break time.

"donghyuck!" daniel yelled from the end of the corridor waving his hand in the air.

donghyuck and his three friends approached daniel. "hello!"

"hi guys. let me introduce you my friends. this is jihoon, woojin, jinyoung, daewhi, and last but not least, guanlin." daniel said pointing successively at the boys next to him who smiled and waved cutely.

"nice to meet you. my name's chenle, the blue-haired is jaemin, this one is renjun, and daniel's soon to be is donghyuck, but i guess you already know that." chenle said smiling brightly.

the boys talked together for the whole break and got surprised when the bell rang, signalling that they had to go back to their respective classes.

"we'll see each other soon guys!" jaemin declared pulling renjun and donghyuck towards their class as chenle dashed to his own classroom.

"yup! see you guys!" guanlin responded.

"they're human?" jihonn asked daniel eying the boys who were leaving towards their classes.

"yes. donghyuck told me him and jaemin hated vampires. chenle and renjun are head over heels over two nct members though." daniel replied.

daewhi pouted. "sad. chenle is kinda cute."

"he's too young for you."

"excuse me? have you seen your age gap with donghyuck? even if we consider your mortal age, you're too old for him." daewhi replied.

"i don't care, if i want him, i get him." daniel growled staring right in daewhi's ewes, his own turning red.

"we're in the middle of a human corridor." woojin interrupted the two vampires. "so please don't break everything."

the two fuming vampires exchanged one last glance before looking elsewhere.

"what do we do then?" jihoon asked.

"what do we do with what?" daewhi scoffed. "can't you be a bit more precise? we were talking about the humans right now."

jihoon rolled his eyes. "you and your bratty personality... aren't we going to use them or something?"

"and use them for what genius?"

"they can be a way to pressurize nct. like we got your boys, give us part of your territory or we kill them. isn't it a good deal?" jihoon raised a brow.

"you're not touching to donghyuck." daniel declared.

"neither to chenle." daewhi added.

jihoon mentally facepalmed.

as they were bickering, woojin and guanlin tried to understand what they were talking about. woojin calmly passed his arm around jihoon's shoulders.

"jihoon, tell me you understood that it's chenle and renjun who are obsessed with nct and not the other way around?" he said with a brow raised.

jihoon looked at him perplexed. "oh, really?"

"oh, god..." guanlin closed his eyes.

"so, you realise that if you capture them, nct won't give a shit, right?" woojin added.

jihoon hummed.

"you know what?" daniel asked after a couple of seconds. "let's tell everything we know to minhyun tonight when we go back to the clan."

daewhi nodded. "yes, minhyun always knows what to do. he always has a plan."