† 19 †

donghyuck kept crying, sitting in a corner of what looked like the living room – but had been transformed into a dance floor. he had witnessed the scene with mark and daniel half an hour ago, and he still couldn't get it out of his head.

the fact is, he didn't really know what bothered him.

was it the fact that daniel was a vampire?

was it the fact that daniel had lied to him?

was it the fact that mark knew and hadn't told him?

he had no idea. no idea at all...

his mind was a mess these days.

his mind, and his heart as well.

he craved for love. he always did. but since daniel and mark came in his life, he felt better.

those two boys did make him feel loved.

they did things nobody ever did to donghyuck before.

donghyuck spent pleasant time with them.

but he had to choose one. one only.

life was horrible.

if you had asked him weeks ago, he would have answered daniel without a single hesitation. why? because of his humanity.

donghyuck hated vampires. something in them repulsed donghyuck. and being romantically attached to one didn't feel right.

but now, things changed.

his feelings towards vampires changed.

he started accepting them, considering they could be good, considering they could have a 'human' part in them.

considering they could have a chance.

and that's all thank's to what mark showed donghyuck.

and today, everything changed again.

with daniel's lie being revealed, everything mark constructed was demolished in a second.

it's like donghyuck and vampires were never meant to be together.

every time there could be a good thing, something bad happens...

his mind and heart were parted between two boys, daniel and mark. he had to choose one.

either daniel or mark.

although donghyuck's mind was still clouded with dark thoughts, donghyuck's heart was slowly finding his own path to one of the two boys, and it was no secret to donghyuck that this boy was mark.

in fact, what donghyuck really liked was daniel's humanity. but now that he knows that everything was an act since the very beginning, he can't talk about humanity. the daniel he took a liking in is just a role while the mark he likes is a real person. that's why he believes he prefers mark. but, does he really prefer mark? or is he just saying that because he is sad daniel lied to him?

"what's a pretty boy doing alone at a party?" a boy approached donghyuck, two glasses in his hand.

"i'm not interested." donghyuck responded honestly. he didn't want to talk, don't blame him.

"oh, come on!" the boy held out the glass. "it's water, you need to drink."

donghyuck didn't really think before acting. he was a bit tired and overwhelmed by all these feelings. he grabbed the glass and drank its content, coughing immediately after because of the burning sensation.

"that's not water! you lied to me!" he yelled, tears falling from his eyes again.

"don't cry like that..." the man rolled his eyes. "you'll feel good in a bit you'll see."

"i don't see what you- "

and almost instantly, the effect kicked in. donghyuck didn't know what was in this glass of 'water', but it surely was pleasant to drink, well, not in the first ten seconds, but after. right now, donghyuck could feel his head spinning and a goofy smile appeared on his face as his insides felt good. that's all he could fell right now. good. he was totally relaxed. he was determined not to do anything. this activity was way to pleasant.

"how do you feel kitty?" the boy who gave him the glass asked with a smirk.

"good..." donghyuck answered, eyes squinting.

the boy smiled. "come with me. you'll feel better."

"no..." donghyuck whined. "i don't want to move."

after a bit of insistence, the boy eventually managed to drag donghyuck to one of the rooms of the house, laying him on the bed and locking the door behind them.

"show me your talents kitty." the boy smirked approaching donghyuck who was sitting on his bed, the same goofy smile on his face.

"talents?"

"yeah..." he wiggled his brows, his hands dangerously approaching the waistband of his trousers.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you." a voice said, scaring the boy.

"my vampire!" donghyuck happily squeaked when he saw mark standing on the balcony, eying the boy donghyuck was with a death glare.

"can't you see we are doing something private here?" the boy groaned.

"sexual harassment, huh?" mark raised a brow. "now listen to me. don't you dare doing this to anybody else. but, if you even dare laying your eyes on my donghyuck again, i swear i'll end your bloodline in the worst way you could imagine." mark growled, his fangs out and eyes red to scare the boy.

he had the effect wanted as the boy immediately rushed out of the room, having some trouble opening the door because he had forgotten he had locked it before.

mark looked at donghyuck sadly. he was in a bad state.

"vampire! vampire! vam- pi- re!" he yelled pointing at mark and laughing.

"what did he give you?" mark asked sitting next to dognhyuck.

"i don't know..." donghyuck answered, falling on mark's lap. "vampire!" he continued squeaking, putting his hand in front of mark's mouth.

"you vam..." he stopped in the middle of his word the let out a cute yawn. "...pire."

and magically, he fell asleep.

mark looked at the boy lying on his lap, wondering how it was possible for a human being to be this cute and to fall asleep this easily, but he stopped wondering, because this boy was lee donghyuck, there was plenty of things he did that were a mystery for the whole universe...