† special chapter †

"hadn't you guys said it was supposed to be a memorable night?" donghyuck asked his friends that were dragging him to god knows where in the middle of the night. not that he minded actually, he had been a vampire for three years now, so, he was used to being out at night and stuff, but having his five friends pulling him somewhere he didn't know was definitely not his cup of tea.

"it is going to be a memorable night, stop complaining." jaemin rolled his eyes.

"okay, but first, how can it be a memorable night when my boyfriend isn't here?" donghyuck stopped walking, making chenle bump into his back.

"stop being curious and just walk hyuck. it's a surprise." chenle groaned.

"a surprise?"

jisung hit chenle's head. "why did you spill it was a surprise?"

"he would have understood anyway..."

the six boys continued walking inside the familiar forest.

donghyuck had stopped asking questions, making the whole group sigh in relief.

"are we almost there?" donghyuck asked after a good 10 minutes of silence.

"i don't know, jaemin? are we almost there?" jeno wiggled his brows at his boyfriend who was supposed to have a better sense of orientation than anyone else.

"huh..." jaemin looked around. "it should have been here. but i guess i missed a turn or something..."

"well done." jeno clapped.

jaemin growled, showing his fangs to his boyfriend whose eyes turned red.

"okay... tonight is donghyuck and mark's night so, you two are not ruining it, thank you." renjun stood between his two boyfriends, calming them down.

"mark is going to be mad. he told us to be on time." chenle sighed.

"so, mark's the surprise?" donghyuck's face lightened.

chenle earned another light tap on his head. "you really don't know how to keep a secret, don't you?"

eventually, after five minutes of debate, a secret call to mark and a sprint in super speed, the six boys were at the destination with only 10 minutes of delay.

"let's say mark's going to kill us just a tiny bit." renjun said, eying his watch.

"so, all this ruckus was just for us to get to a fucking tree?" donghyuck asked shocking the five boys. "and mark is not even here!"

"since when do you know this word hyuck?"

"mark says it a lot." donghyuck shrugged. "but the forest is full of trees, why this one though?"

"i'm going to kill this vamp for taking the innocence away from my precious baby." jaemin stomped his feet.

"excuse me." a deep voice startled him. "but donghyuck is my baby only."