† 12 †

"hello gays!" chenle yelled happily, bouncing towards donghyuck, renjun and the four vampires.

"chenle, i know you love this expression, but now that our group has... expanded, it perhaps doesn't apply anymore." renjun explained calmly.

"why?"

"mark, jisung and jeno aren't gay." donghyuck elbowed chenle.

"oh..." chenle looked at jisung sadly.

"yes, yes chenle, we are gay, actually."

jeno snorted. "speak for yourself. ouch!" he whined when he received a punch from jaemin. "as if you weren't gay for renjun."

"shut up."

"well if everybody is gay then it's cool!" chenle yelled.

"yeah..." jeno raised his hand sarcastically.

"anyway." chenle started again. "i wanted to ask you guys. do you want to go to the halloween party organized by wanna... one? wanna one. they claim to be a vamp clan. oh! this mean you should know them!" chenle turned towards jeno, mark and jisung.

"we do." mark rolled his eyes.

"then we should definitely go." chenle nodded. "it's a costume party. there will be many vampires and students from school as well. it's a cool way to make friends and to have fun!"

"what's the problem with the friends you have?" jeno raised a brow.

"yeah?" renjun looked at chenle. "aren't we enough?"

"you are, but making contacts is good for future purposes."

"if you say so..."

"and when is that thing?" donghyuck asked, earning confused stares. "what?"

"as if you were going to come... donghyuck." chenle lauhed. "we have to deal for hours to make you come to our sleepovers because of your innocence, so, i'm sure you won't want to come to this party."

"and what if i want to come?"

"there will be alcohol."

"well, maybe i'll be busy at home."

"what?! nonsense. you'll come. we'll all go. all seven of us." jaemin told.

"no. if there's alcohol, i won't go."

"hyuck, you don't have to drink. you can just watch." jaemin explained.

"anyway, the party is in a week, so we still have a bit of time." chenle said.

"perfect, think about your costumes, i want you to be lit."

the seven boys had been staying together a lot these days.

they were together as long as wanna one was nowhere around, because whenever daniel would appear next to donghyuck, mark would want to punch him so bad that it was best for them to leave. plus, donghyuck and daniel seemed like good friends – if not more – so, they deserved a bit of time together in mark's mind.