† 29 †

donghyuck was impatiently waiting for mark, jeno, jaemin and jisung to come back from the vampire courts in the living room of nct's house.

he was sprawled out on the couch, his body lying on renjun's figure, as chenle was curled on an armchair nearby, and the three of them had been binge-watching cartoons since their boyfriends had left, early in the morning.

as they were halfway through an episode of tom and jerry, the front door of the house opened, making the three now vampires turn their heads in excitement.

"ji!" "nono! nana!" "mark!" the three boys yelled, jumping off the couches to throw themselves in their boyfriends' arms.

"hey guys." the guys greeted them back.

"so? how did it go?" renjun asked, clinging onto jeno's arm.

"good. we were authorised to stay in the clan." jaemin pinched the boy's cheek before pulling him towards their room with jeno.

"yep, and that's all thanks to you." jisung picked chenle up in his arms and followed the three other boys while pampering his boyfriend in kisses making him giggle.

"everything alright, sunshine?" mark asked donghyuck who had his face hidden in the crook of mark's neck.

donghyuck hummed in response.

"do you want to do something special today?" mark kissed the top of his boyfriend's head.

"i told my parents that i had a surprise for them." donghyuck said, pulling his head out of mark's neck to look at his boyfriend in the eyes.

"you do?" mark furrowed his brows.

"yeah. today, i'll tell them i am a vampire!" donghyuck jumped up and down. "and that i have a vampire boyfriend!" he added, passing his arms around mark's neck to kiss his boyfriend's lips.

mark caught the message, so he grabbed the boy's waist and pulled him up so that their lips could meet, their fangs colliding and sometimes touching the other's lips, sending an electric feeling through the other's body.

"wait- "mark said, realising what donghyuck had told. "you want me to meet your parents? today?"

donghyuck nodded. "yes, they told me they were excited about meeting you!"

"right now?!" mark exclaimed a bit too loud, making donghyuck flinch.

"y-you... you d-don't want to? y-you don't want to meet my parents?" donghyuck sniffed, tears threatening to fall from his red eyes.

mark panicked seeing the younger in such a state. he didn't intend to make the younger cry. he did want to meet his parents. heck! he wanted to spent the rest of his life with his sunshine! he had just been surprised by what his boyfriend had told him.

"no, sunshine, that's not it! don't cry... i do want to meet your parents." mark cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and kissed his tears away. "i was just surprised by your sudden statement." mark explained before kissing his on the lips fully. "but i'm happy that we'll meet your parents. we'll go and get dressed right now, okay? you'll help me find something i'll look handsome in, right?"

"you look handsome in anything..." donghyuck mumbled, making mark kiss him again.

"god, i love you so freaking much..."