† 24 †

"can one of you explain why jaemin and jeno just brought me here and why you locked the fucking door and windows?" renjun furrowed his brows looking successively at donghyuck and chenle.

"long story short, daniel and his crew are vampires rivals of nct and they plan of attacking tonight."chenle summed up.

"still doesn't explain why we are here?"

"we are a weakness for them. they like us. if wanna one catches us, nct will lose." donghyuck rolled his eyes.

renjun raised an eyebrow.

"chenle, i understand, you as well. but me?"

"jeno likes you, dickhead." chenle confessed, shocking renjun.

"what?! n-no! he likes jaemin, they're together."

"actually... jaemin likes you as well..." donghyuck rubbed his nape. "he does since long."

it's true that you couldn't confess for your frinds, but in this complicated context, knowing that they would perhaps die tonight, they couldn't let him perish without knowing that his feelings were returned.

because yes, these past days, renjun had seen jeno and jaemin being all lovey dovey together, and strangely, he didn't feel jealous of jaemin for being close to jeno, or jealous of jeno for being close to jaemin. he was just happy to see them together. and he kind of wondered how it would feel to have them both as his boyfriends. to have them both sinking their fangs into his neck simultaneously. that surely would be hot.

and that's how renjun had found out he had feeling for jaemin as well. not only jeno. but jaemin also. jaemin had always been there for him, since their childhood, and it took renjun years to understand this feeling in the pit of his stomach wasn't only a friendly feeling but a loving one.

"renjun?" donghyuck shook him. "are you okay?"

the boy wiped a tear with his sleeve. "yeah. i just hope i'll be able to see them again after."

"hey, don't worry. they won't die. i'm sure of it."

"we don't have time for kisses rights now, just move you asses." jisung groaned detaching jaemin and jeno by pushing them aside.

the three boys, accompanied by mark dashed to their own house and immediately started yelling for their leader.

"woah, calm down you punks." johnny said, lowering the tv volume. "taeyong left to hunt. why are you yelling like that?"

"wanna one is attacking tonight." mark told making johnny widen his eyes.

"fuck." he switched of the tv before rushing towards the bedrooms and coming back with jaehyun. "we need to get everybody right now. wanna one will attack tonight."

"tonight? how do you know that?"

"jisung?" jeno tunred towards the younger.

"chenle and i were at the café and wanna one was there because daniel and doghyuck had some things to sort out... anyway. when donghyuck left, the whole clan joined daniel and they talked about crushing us. and the date decided was tonight."

jaehyun looked at his watch. 7.28p.m.

"let's pray they'll attack at midnight, like real vamps would." he told. "taeyong left with ten to hunt. we'll meet them and ask what to do. go tell the other members about it. we leave in five minutes."

the boys spread around the house, explaining the situation to the other members and gathering all the clan in the hall of the house.

"ready?" jaehyun asked, counting the members to see if everybody was here.

"yes." jungwoo responded.

"perfect. we're heading to the forest. crisscross the whole zone. we need to find them the quickest possible. as soon as you found taeyong, call the others, understood."

the boys nodded, and so, jaehyun opened the door, looking at his clan members dashing through the night before following them.

they were at the forest in a matter of minutes, and they instantly started looking for ten and taeyong.

lucas ran straight to an end of the forest knowing this corner was full of animals usually, so, there was a chance to find one of his members.

and he was right. someone was here, but before he could identify him, the person jumped on him and pinned him to the ground.

"asshole! i was about to catch that boar! have you heard the noise you make!" ten yelled at lucas.

lucas pushed the vampire off him and stood up. "we have other problems." he told. "wanna one attacks tonight. we're loocking for tae."

ten gasped. "shit. let's go then." he said, forgetting about his anger and immediately looking for his leader.

lucas followed him but stopped when he heard a roar that sounded like doyoung's. him and ten exchanged a glance before dashing towards the direction of the sound.

doyoung had found taeyong, and the other vampires of the clan were starting to arrive from different directions.

"what is this all about?" the leader asked.

"wanna one decided to act tonight." johnny spoke. "we wanted you to decide what to do."

"where are your humans?" taeyong looked at the youngest members.

"they're safe, at donghyuck's house. daniel protects donghyuck." mark explains.

"good." taeyong nodded. "then, i had an idea a while ago, i know it's not fair play, but this way, we have a chance to win..."

"what is it?" jaehyun raised a brow.

"the vampire courts."