† 14 †

it was tuesday evening, three days before the halloween party.

the seven boys had finished school and parted ways. donghyuck had a 'date' with daniel – mark didn't want to call it that way, but it was surely a date – renjun had gone back home, jeno and jaemin had passed to jaemin's house to pay jaemin's parents a visit and mark had gone to hunt.

and for jisung and chenle... well, those two intended to spend the rest of the day together...

and that's what they did.

they started by having ice cream. then walking around the park, and when the night came, jisung brought chenle up a hill nearby the forest of their territory for them to stargaze.

"it's so beautiful jisung!" chenle happily exclaimed, laying on his back on the grass.

"indeed, it is." jisung sighed, eyes diverting from the starry sky to the human next to him.

a cold breeze disturbed their peaceful silence and chenle shivered, inviting jisung to pull him in his embrace to warm him up.

"jisung?" chenle asked after a while. "do you think the age gap can prevent two people from being together if they like each other?"

jisung shrugged. "age doesn't matter. but love does."

chenle nodded, and they became silent again, the only sounds heard being those of the wind and the night animals roaming around the woods.

"how old are you?" chenle asked after a while.

"i'm 17."

"no, i mean... you know...?"

"oh... i'm not that old... 63."

chenle gasped. "63... that's... old."

"why are you asking me that? do you perhaps like me?" he smirked, making the boy in his arms blush.

"what if i do?"

"then you won't mind if i do this..."

jisung gently used one of his hands to cup chenle's cheek, the other to tighten his grip on his waist, and he laid his lips on the human's.

chenle was taken aback at first. was jisung, the vampire chenle was crushing on since he saw him the first time, kissing him for real?! when chenle felt two hard things poking his bottom lip, he realised this wasn't a dream and he immediately kissed back, pouring all his emotions into this kiss.

they detached, both out of breath. jisung had his fangs out and his eyes red.

"chenle, let me be honest. i like you a lot. and, i don't want us to be friends anymore. i want us to be more. i want you to be my boyfriend."

chenle put his small hand over his mouth in shock, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"you don't have to accept my feelings, i just, need to get that off my- "

jisung was cut by chenle who had pulled him in a hug.

"yes jisung. i've liked you for so long!" chenle smiled, tears falling on his cheeks. "i'll be your boyfriend."

jisung smiled brightly, showing his fangs before cupping his now boyfriend cheeks and kissing his lips softly.

"oh my god! jisung don't tell me you did the same thing as jeno!" taeyong yelled looking at jisung entering their house at midnight with an unconscious male in his arms.

"shh! he's sleeping!" jisung whispered. "of course, i didn't! he's my boyfriend."

"your what?" taeyong widened his eyes.

"boyfriend. he's a human. his name his chenle. i like him so much." jisung said, looking at the boy he was carrying bridal style.

chenle had fallen asleep while they were stargazing. and, as jisung didn't want to wake him up, he had decided to bring him to his house to let him rest. and this way, they'll go to school together the next morning.

"he's cute." taeyong smiled looking at the human's angelic face.

"back off. he's mine." jisung's brows furrowed.

taeyong chuckled. "yeah, yeah! don't worry, i already have my jaehyun!" he said before leaving.

jisung brought chenle to his, mark and jeno's room to make him sleep on their couch. they had no beds in the house. they were vampires. they did not sleep after all.

"oh..." he said entering the room.

the three boys inside turned their heads towards the new comer.

"jisung? why is chenle in your arms?" jamein asked before gasping. "is he like me?!"

"what? no! he's sleeping. so please don't wake him up."

"someone cares for his lover..." jeno wiggles his brows.

"jisung has a crush on chenle?" jaemin asked oblivious.

"a tiny bit, yeah." mark laughed.

jisung snorted. "yeah, refresh your feed, chenle and i are a couple now." he said, not thinking about his words.

"WHAT?!" the three vampires yelled, making chenle squirm in his sleep.

"shh, shh, sleep lele." jisung whispered, caressing his boyfriend's hair as chenle snuggled in jisung's chest.

"that's so cute... that could be me with renjun if you hadn't transformed me, asshole." jaemin pulled jeno's hair.

"shut up. that would have been me with him, you bottom." jeno replied.

"bottom yourself. i top you." jaemin growled, patting jeno's head harshly.

"yeah and this could have been me with donghyuck if jaemin hadn't brainwashed him convincing him that vampires are monsters." mark spat, flicking successively jeno and jaemin's foreheads.