† 16 †

"hello, hello hyuckie! are you ready to smash boys tonight?" jaemin yelled as soon as donghyuck opened the door of his house.

"w-what are you talking about?"

"don't mind him." jeno rolled his eyes.

donghyuck let the two boys enter. the halloween party was tonight. jeno and jaemin had agreed they would prepare at donghyuck's, so, here they were.

donghyuck brought the two boys to his room and jaemin immediately jumped on the tanned male's bed.

"i missed laying on a bed." he said, stretching on his back.

"at least you don't have to do it every morning. that's something cool." donghyuck whined.

jeno chuckled, eying jaemin who was rolling on the mattress.

"so, what will i be wearing?" donghyuck asked expectantly.

"a cat attires." jaemin smirked, laying his head on jeno's lap who had sat on the edge of the bed.

"cat?"

"yep. i bought some special clothes for you, we'll choose which one fits you the best." he smiled.

"hmm... okay, but you let me dress you!"

jaemin smiled. "deal."

jaemin was in the middle of donghyuck's closet, with clothes a bit everywhere, and donghyuck running around. jeno looked at them with an amused smile.

jaemin had convinced donghyuck to choose jaemin's costume first. jeno and jaemin were 100% sure that donghyuck was going to throw a tantrum when he will see what jaemin intended to make him wear, so it was better for everybody to start with jaemin's costume.

as jaemin and jeno would have to stay stuck to each other the whole night, they had agreed to do matching costumes.

"why don't you do like opposite things?"

"like ying yang?" jaemin raised a brow.

"i was more thinking of a skull make up, but if you want a ying yang makeup..."

"you don't even know how to do makeup, donghyuck." jaemin rolled his eyes.

"but you do."

"right." jaemin passed his head out of the closet. "jeno, could you look on the internet for some makeup for us two to do? some kind of opposite thing, and death or skull, i don't know... whatever you like..."

jeno nodded before diverting his eyes on his phone.

"then what about clothes?"

"one black. one white. and chains. lots of chains." donghyuck smiled imagining jeno and jaemin walking down the red carpet.

"yeah, yeah, yeah." jaemin rolled his eyes. "stop daydreaming."

"you'll make renjun fall for you both." donghyuck giggled.