† 25 †

"let's go guys." the leader said, soon followed by the 10 vampires of his clan.

justice had to be made. nct had obtained this territory unfairly and mark had stolen daniel's lover. wanna one was on his way to take all of this back. nct was about to disappear from vampire history under the hands of none other than wanna one.

the clan followed their leader to the forest where nct chased. this would be a good battle field.

"what do we do now?" sungwoon raised a brow, looking through the darkness of the forest.

"one of us will go and bring them." jisung explained.

daniel sniffled. "they're not far."

"how can you be so sure?" the others asked, sniffling as well.

"mark has donghyuck's smell all over him..." daniel growled before dashing through the dark.

the other members widened their eyes before following daniel only to find him pinning mark to the ground. the whole clan was about to attack, but they were stopped by a cough that made them raise their heads and widen their eyes in shock.

"s-sir namjoon..." the wanna one vampires kneeled in front of the man.

daniel raised his head as well, meeting kim namjoon's dark red orbs, making him gulp and stand up immediately.

"sir namjoon." he kneeled like his members.

he made a hand gesture, signalling the members to stand up again. mark rose to his feet and walked behind the powerful man, next to his clan.

"wanna one, i am very disappointed by your behaviour." the vampire said simply. "i thought better of all of you. nct told us you were the ones who kidnapped and killed those three humans on their territory."

"for our defence..." daniel stepped in front of his members. "these men had assaulted lee donghyuck."

mark clenched his jaw at the statement.

"and who might that be?" namjoon tilted his head.

"daniel's lover." "mark's lover." both boys replied at the same time.

the two vampire clans held their breaths as the tension rose.

"interesting..." namjoon mumbled. "so... another rule has been broken."

"wanna one did it first." mark said quickly.

"i do not care about knowing who broke it first." namjoon glared at the two boys. "both of you broke the law and it's all that matters."

mark lowered his head in fear.

"anyway... wanna one, your sudden offence towards nct will have consequences. painful consequences. the court already discussed the case and we decided that your territories will be removed from your guard." namjoon declared.

"excuse us, what?!" the whole clan yelled.

"what you did, or at least intended to do, is unforgivable, and you had no valid reason to do so."

"do you realise what you're doing to us?!" sungwoo furrowed his brows. "by taking our territory away from us, you're making our clan lose all of its power!"

"this is why the court decided that your clan would be disbanded." namjoon explained.

"WHAT?!"

"we refuse." the leader stepped in front.

"this is a decision of the court. you have no right to oppose to it."

at that point, even nct were shocked by the gravity of namjoon's words. when they decided to ask help to the court, they never thought that the court would make such a hard decision. disbanding a clan was cruel. it made it lose all its power.

"now, i want the ex-members of wanna one to go to the vampire tribunal where the process of your disbanding will terminate." namjoon told the vampires. "right now." he growled because none of the boys was moving.

the leader of the clan stepped in front of his members.

"we won't forget what you did nct. even if we will be all separated, we will remember that it was because of you, and we will eventually be able to crush you for good." he spat, glaring at all his rivals. "let's go guys." he added before disappearing with all his members.

"great." namjoon coughed. "now, i thought i heard some humans were involved...?"

mark, jaemin, jeno and jisung tensed instantly.

"judging by these reactions, i hit a sensitive point... may i have a talk with the four of you alone?"

taeyong nodded, and, after thanking him, and in a blink on an eye, the clan disappeared leaving the four youngest alone with the powerful man.

"i know you are young. and i also know how young hearts work." namjoon sighed. "but you need to know that vampires and humans can't interfere with each other's life. sure, we share the same world, but we need to live apart."

"a-and what if we don't" jisung asked.

"that's called breaking the law. and this means you'll have to be punished." namjoon furrowed his brows.

"but why? it's stupid."

"it's the law guys."

"but we can't go against love! what if i love chenle!" jisung yelled. "i say it loud and clear. i love him. i am a vampire and he is a human. but we don't care about our difference. because we love each other. nothing can get in our way."

"this is against the vampire laws."

mark growled. "but what can we do? we can't decide who we fall for!"

"you can choose who you look at. then, you can choose to stop looking at someone, and this way, stop falling for someone." the powerful man said.

"and what if we already love that person?" mark raised a brow.

"then you'll be punished."

jeno and jaemin looked silently at the three other males arguing.

"what about the two of you?" namjoon asked. "i can sense you are a new vampire." he said, looking at jaemin.

the boy nodded. "jeno transformed me recently."

"for love, huh?" he raised a brow. "you see," namjoon turned towards jisung and mark, "this is the good process, if vampires and humans are not meant to be... then, you can make the human you want to be with become a vampire. and there's no more problem." namjoon explained.

"oh... but that's not it." jaemin lowered his head.

"how so?" namjoon furrowed his brows again.

"we both like a human..." jaemin mumbled.

"you two too?!" he asked making the boys nod.

the man sighed. "i'm very sorry. i'm aware of your feeling for these boys, and i'm aware that you can't do anything about it... but in this world, having feelings for a human is considered as a crime... therefore, your acts will have consequences. we will find a good punishment. or at least... a compromise."