† 7 †

the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day.

sighs of relief escaped from the students' lips, and donghyuck felt more excited than ever.

"care to tell me why you are literally bouncing on your chair like that?" jaemin asked donghyuck.

"can't i just be happy?"

jaemin raised a brow. "hum... no. the teacher just gave us five exercises for tomorrow and a test for next week, so, not at all."

donghyuck approached his lips from jaemin's ear. "daniel invited me to the park! he told me we would have fun and eat ice creams!" he whisper-shouted.

jaemin smiled brightly. "someone's in love..." he chanted.

"i'm not in love. daniel's just a friend."

"he's very friendly for a friend." jaemin said.

"i know. but he's too old. i'd like someone younger. i agree, we got a chemistry, but i think our age gap is a bit too big, and... i don't know."

"whatever floats your boat." jaemin rolled his eyes. "enjoy your date, i'm going to renjun's."

"well, enjoy yours then." donghyuck winked.

the tanned male cleaned his stuff and walked to his locked to leave some of his copybooks. daniel and him were supposed to meet in fifteen minutes in front of the school gates. he still had time. good for him. he still needed to go to the bathroom.

after closing his locker, donghyuck was about to walk towards the bathroom but he was slammed back on the locker wall by someone tall.

"isn't it molehyuck we have here?" the boy said making donghyuck wince.

the three boys behind him only laughed.

"s-stop calling me that." donghyuck tried to protest, but he couldn't really do anything. his feet didn't touch the ground, the hand around his collar was almost choking him and his glasses were slipping from his nose.

"why not? you can't see any better than moles, am i not right?"

donghyuck didn't answer?

one of the boys approached donghyuck and picked his glasses from his nose to put them on.

"woah! no shit! this boy is truly blind!" he exclaimed.

"how many fingers?" he asked donghyuck holding out his middle finger which made the boys around erupt in laugher.

"hey! let me try! let me try!"

and so, the glasses passed on the different pairs of eyes, each boy cursing at how bad donghyuck's eyesight might be. the tall man had left donghyuck on the floor. the small boy was crying silently, waiting for this to finish.

"hey, molehyuck! what if i crush them. would you be able to find your way out there?" he asked kicking donghyuck slightly.

"and what if i crush both your legs?" a deep voice asked.

donghyuck turned his head in the direction of the voice, but he could barely decipher a silhouette because of his poor eyesight.

"what are you doing?" the mysterious voice asked.