† 15 †

the seven boys were enjoying their meal at the canteen.

chenle and jisung hadn't told renjun and donghyuck yet, but they didn't want to hide their relationship either.

"is it me or did they just kiss?" donghyuck asked eyes focused on jisung and chenle who were in their own world.

"yeah, they got together yesterday night." jeno answered sipping on his blood patch.

"together? like, a couple?"

"yeah!" jaemin answered, facing donghyuck.

the tanned male backed off in fear causing him to fall from his chair. jaemin had almost eaten him alive not so long ago, and having him this close was a bit scary for the tanned male.

mark rose to his feet and helped donghyuck up.

"jeno, keep your vamp far from him. i don't want donghyuck to be harmed again." mark told jeno who rolled his eyes before passing and arm around jaemin's waist and pulling him closer to his body, far away from donghyuck.

"happy?" he groaned.

donghyuck got back on his chair and concentrated on eating his meal, stealing glances to chenle and jisung. they seemed happy. they were cute.

and one thing hit donghyuck.

thy didn't seem bothered by the fact they weren't both human.

jisung was a vampire, yet, he was still kissing chenle.

chenle was a human, yet, jisung was still kissing him.

the jisung he could see here looked nothing like a monster.

he actually looked perfectly human.

he was kissing his boyfriend, enjoying his time with his friends.

he had nothing of a monster.

why did donghyuck hate vampires again?

donghyuck diverted his eyes to jeno and jaemin who were sitting next to him.

jaemin was his best friend.

he hated vampires as well. and now, he was a vampire.

he had tried to eat him.

that was the proof vampires were dangerous.

that was the proof they were monsters.

that was the proof donghyuck should be scared of them.

but, he couldn't.

when donghyuck looked at them right now, he only saw two harmless teenagers. two friends.

they were looking at renjun with heart eyes. both. they both had the same goofy smile, the same tint of red on their cheeks... and jeno still had his arm around jaemin's waist.

something was going on between the three boys.

they were not monsters.

far from that actually.