† 21 †

"so... i heard from ten and lucas you almost transformed our little hyuckie into a vamp..." jeno wiggled his brows teasingly at mark.

"shut the fuck up."

the boys were back to school and jeno, jaemin and mark were currently looking at renjun and donghyuck drawing a bit further in the school garden. jisung and chenle were also with them, but they were too busy kissing each other to care about whatever the other boys had to say.

"can't hold yourself back mark?" jaemin smirked.

"as if you could." mark mumbled.

"well. renjun is still human..."

mark scoffed. "yeah, but you two have each other." he said with a head motion towards them.

it was no secret that jaemin and jeno were now 'together'. there were always glued together and to renjun, and when they were home, it was frequent to open their room's door and see jeno and jaemin shamelessly making out fangs out.

"anyway, don't blame me. donghyuck is irresistible." mark said, looking at the boy who was rolling on the grass with heart eyes.

"tell me mark... how was his halloween costume?" jaemin asked, his smirk widening.

mark gulped, remembering the shock he had had the moment he had seen donghyuck entering the room. "amazing."

"and, you want to know how i convinced him to wear it?"

mark nodded, looking at jaemin.

"i told him you would love seeing him wearing such things."

mark blushed and looked at donghyuck who was smiling at him. mark shyly smiled back.

"whipped." jeno whispered, earning a punch in the shoulder from mark as donghyuck was back to running after renjun who had ruined his drawing by splashing paint over a corner of his paper.

the tanned male was too focused on his pursuit that he didn't notice a tall figure standing in front of him, causing him to bump into him and fall on the ground, his glasses flying somewhere in the process.

"hey! watch where you're going midget!" the man spat at donghyuck who patted the grass around him in an attempt to find his glasses. without them, the world looked like a piece of abstract art.

alerted by the sudden outburst, mark approached the crowd that was starting to form around the boy that had been bombed into. he didn't know what had happened, but what troubled him was that he couldn't see donghyuck anymore.

"aren't you going to excuse yourself?" the tall boy asked, kicking the boy on the ground, and that's when mark identified the boy who had been kicked.

he launched himself on the tall man, pinning him to the ground and punching his nose hard enough for it to bleed.

as the boy was groaning, mark turned around to help donghyuck up and to pick his glasses and put them on his nose.

"hey, hey, sunshine, don't cry, it's okay. i'm here. stop crying." he said, pressing the boy against his chest and caressing his nape.

"listen carefully to what i'm about to say!" mark exclaimed addressing to the crowd surrounding them. "if any of you dares touching my donghyuck once again, prepare to suffer..." he growled, fangs out to scare the people. "understood?" he yelled.