† 11 †

the 11 vampires of the nct clan based in seoul were around the table, and, sitting with them was na jaemin, the new comer. it was 3a.m., the room was perfectly silent.

"is someone going to talk or..."

"jeno shut up." taeyong spat. "you're the last one who has a word to say now."

jaemin smiled in victory. he really hated jeno now, and seeing him being told to shut up was pleasant.

jaemin didn't really feel comfortable surrounded by vampires. not that they were scary. actually, it was rather hard for him to believe that some of them were actually part of the clan because of their soft looks.

"jaemin." one of the boys, his name was jaehyun if jaemin remembered well, called him. "we're very sorry this happened to you."

"yes, we really didn't see anything coming..." johnny added glaring at jeno.

"it's... no biggie..." jaemin sighed making all the vampires stare at him.

"no biggie?" jungwoo repeated. "are you kidding? i literally heard you crying hours ago, begging for jeno to kill you."

"yeah, but what can we do?" jaemin asked. "i'm a vampire now. so, yes, i hate vampires, yes, i think they are monsters... but now that i am one, i'll have to bear it and live with it."

"this boy is brave. we should keep him." taeil whispered in doyoung's ear as the younger nodded in approval.

"jaemin, you're a good boy, there's no doubt." taeyong said with a smile. "please be careful. your life won't be the same from now on."

"i know..."

"for the moment i'll let you go to your house to see your parents. taeil, doyoung, will you bring him please? do not leave his side."

as soon as the three vampires left the house, all the eyes stared at jeno.

"lee jeno. you messed up big time."

"i know." jeno sighed. "can you stop talking about it."

"first wanna one coming for our territory..." johnny told.

"second mark and his hormones..." taeyong added.

jeno raised an eyebrow in mark's direction but the older only shrugged it off.

"and now this." ten finished.

"don't you think we have enough problems jeno?" taeyong asked.

the young male didn't answer.

"you'll take care of the newbie. you'll be the one to make sure he won't harm any human, and you'll teach him to use his powers." taeyong told.

"what? no. i hate him."

"do i look like i care?" taeyong raised a brow.

as jeno didn't answer, taeyong spoke again. "look, you told me you would find humans that could provide us blood to drink... i didn't see any human yet."