1. New School

The minute you stepped onto campus, you knew there was something very strange about the place. Girls in skirts that were so short, you could see their lace thongs. The boys had their shirts unbuttoned so that the whole of their upper chests were on show. And the teachers, they dressed casually, instead of wearing smart business clothes.

You came from a sheltered village on the south coast of England where you had attended a small high school. You were shy back then and often a easy target for bullying. People would often pick on you or tease you for being shy but one day, someone took it too far. They snuck into the school at night, setting fire to the building. They put the blame on you. And, you being the shy girl you were, you didn't stand up for yourself. You were excluded and sent to a 'specialist school' on the outskirts of London.

It was a school for kids who were age 16-18. Boys and girls who had faced permanent exclusion for serious matters or for children with criminal records. You lived in dormitories on campus and went to classes every day, just like university.

You dragged your heavy suitcase towards the dorm block you had been sent to. Students ran past you, desperately trying to get to lessons on time. You reached the large metal door of dorm block 5. Pushing it open with a squeek, you dragged your luggage into the small entrance hall. "Fucking great!" You sighed when you saw the large staircase in front of you.

"Need some help with that?" A male voice said from behind you. You tuned around to see a boy who looked a little older than you. His hair was a bright blonde and it was swept back neatly with a parting slightly to the side. He was tall, really tall. In fact, the top of your head only reached his chest, so you had to strain your neck to look up at him. He had a genuine smile which danced across his soft lips playfully. His deep dimples were visible and he eyes were shaped like those of a dragons.

You smiled, "yes please, it's heavy though." He laughed deeply, and it seemed to vibrate right through his chest. "It's not a problem," he smiled whilst picking up the suitcase as though it weighed nothing, "my name is Namjoon by the way."
"Namjoon," you whispered whilst smiling gently.

Once your suitcase was up the long flight of stairs, Namjoon wished you goodbye before heading back down the staircase. You pulled the key for your room out of your jacket pocket, inserting it into the keyhole and twisting it to unlock the door. You pushed the door wide open, and dragged you luggage inside.

The room was small but beautifully decorated. It was simple, but modern and chic. The white and grey theme felt welcoming. The white sheets contrasted with the grey fluffy blanket and matching pillows. The floor was wooden but a soft white rug covered the majority of it. There were two large windows, which let the morning sunlight flood into the room. There was a small bathroom attached which contained a toilet, sink and a walk in shower. Not bad for a campus dormitory.

You had no lessons scheduled for today as it was your moving in day. You proceeded to unpack, putting your clothes in the closet and your text books on your desk. Once every item was unpacked, you threw yourself onto your bed, a loud sigh erupting from deep within you. You took a look at your timetable. Scanning your eyes over the different lessons you had tomorrow. Maths, biology, English and... blank? It had a class room number but no teacher name and no subject name. "It was probably an error, I'll go to that room tomorrow and see if I can sort it out."