35. Impact Play

"Impact play is creating arousal through the impact of paddles, hands or whips on the fleshy, soft parts of the body."

You sat alone in the empty classroom, the only sound was the scribbling of your pen against the paper along with the constant ticking of the clock. You were so immersed in your work that you didn't notice the large presence behind you. Two arms wrapped around your upper body, holding you tightly against a warm hard chest.

"What are you up to gorgeous?" A deep voice spoke and you felt a gentle kiss being pressed against your forehead. You leaned back, your head resting on the boys chest as you let out a deep exhale.

"Joon," you smiled and moved your hands to interlock with his, "I'm just catching up on the work that I missed." You felt his chest vibrate a little as he chuckled deeply. "You should take a break from studying," he whispered into your ear. The tickling sensation sent shivers down your spine.

Namjoon let go of you, pulling a chair out to sit beside you. You looked over at him, admiring his deep dimples as he stared deep into your eyes. "Come here," He smiled and patted his lap. You stood up, moving to sit on his lap, straddling both of his thighs as you looped your arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around your body, hands caressing your back with care. "I love you Y/N," you smiled and looked into his eyes. "Namjoon... I love you too," you smiled. You saw Namjoon's face light up, a bright bubbly smile taking over his lips as his dimples appeared. "I'll never get used to hearing this beautiful words come out of your pretty mouth," Namjoon said as he leaned into you, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

However, you didn't let his lips go, instead, you sunk your hands into his hair, keeping his lips locked with yours. Namjoon moaned into the kiss as his lips overpowered yours, gliding smoothly against your lips. His tongue twisted and turned in your mouth, exploring every inch of it.

"Namjoon," you sighed breathlessly as you started to grind against his clothed crotch feeling him grow underneath you. The friction between your bodies caused heat to rush through you. "Stop moving Y/N!" He groaned, holding your hips to keep you still.

You ignored him, continuing to grind on him gently whilst kissing down his neck. "Oh baby, you don't know what you're getting yourself into," he smirked before picked you up off his lap and bending you over the desk.

He pinned you down and lifted your skirt up to reveal your lace thong. Namjoon began caressing your right ass cheek gently. "Count baby," You heard him say from behind you before you felt a stinging slap on your left ass cheek. "Ah fuck Joon, you could have warned me!" You shouted. He slapped it again in the same place but harder. "What's the fun in that?" He chuckled and slapped your right one this time. "Three," you moaned.

The stinging of your skin combined with the throbbing of your area made you breathless and needy. "Five..." You moaned. Your butt was burning, a bright red colour, covered in Namjoon's large handprints. Another slap was delivered to your left cheek as your insides clenched around nothing. "Joonie p-please,
f-fuck me!" You practically screamed as he spanked your right cheek one final time.

He ran his hands over your burning skin, providing a little bit of comfort. Namjoon stuck a finger inside of you, feeling the wetness coat his hand. "It seems as though you enjoyed your punishment too much," he smirked and you blushed. "Let's see if this teaches you a lesson," he growled before he pushed a second finger inside of your drenched core.

"So wet for daddy huh?" He whispered in your ear as he began to pump his fingers in and out. "Tell me baby, what do you want?" He asked whilst curling his fingers inside of you. You shut your mouth, trying to keep your moans in, as your eyes fluttered closed from the pleasure. "Tell me," Namjoon growled, adding a third finger, stretching you out. "Mmmmh," you moaned, clenching around him.

Namjoon quickly pulled his fingers out making you groan from the sudden emptiness. "You're quiet today angel. Do you want daddy to make you scream?" He asked, unbuckling his belt from behind you. "Y-yes," you stuttered. "Yes what?" Namjoon asked, you could hear his heavy breaths as he was clearly pumping his length. "Yes daddy, I want you inside me. I want you to take me hard and rough," you smirked.

Namjoon chuckled deeply before gently pushing your stomach back down against the table and rubbing his tip against your wet entrance. "Such a good girl, Y/N," he groaned as he pushed himself gently inside of your core.

This was the second time you and Namjoon were having sex. The first time was under different circumstances, and it was just hooking up, with no feelings. This time, it was something different. There was a connection between you, a relationship. You were making love.

"Shit, baby, you feel so good," Namjoon growled, thrusting in at a faster speed. His member was drilling into you as he held your body gently and comfortingly. "You're doing amazing angel he whispered in your ear as you let out a loud moan. Namjoon softly caressed your hips, making sure he wasn't hurting you.

His right hand came around your body, snaking around your waist until it reached your clit. He rubbed it gently with the pad of his thumb, softly stimulating the bundle of nerves to increase the pleasure. "Ahhh Namjoon," you moaned, feeling your core clenching as you grew closer to your high. "I'm close Y/N," Namjoon hummed as he slowed down his pace, thrusting slowly and deeply into you.

You felt him hitting your spot, moaning louder as you gripped onto his arm in pure ecstasy. "Me t-too," you stuttered before you felt the knot inside of you coming undone as you released over his member. Namjoon came inside of you, groaning deeply as he filled you up.

He pulled out slowly, being careful not to hurt you. You turned around, hugging his body as your legs shook. "You were amazing," he smiled as he kissed the top of your head. His embrace was tight and his muscular body was warm underneath your touch. "Thank you Namjoon," you smiled, pulling away to look him in the eyes. "For what?" He asked, pushing your hair out of your face. "For loving me."

Mr Kim's POV
I had just finished my meeting as I made my way back towards my classroom. I reached room 69, my hand reaching for the door handle. But I hesitated, hearing strange noises coming from inside. "Is that... moaning?" I asked myself, peering through the small gap in the door. "Oh hell no!" A voice inside my head shouted as I quickly turned, making my way back down the corridor to bleach my eyes.