13. Talk of the School

Let's just say that since you moved to this strange and odd school only a week ago, you had caused quite a talk. Not only were you doing well in your main subjects, such as maths and science, but you were getting straight A's in Mr Kim's kink class. Everyone was talking about 'the new girl' and you couldn't really get used to it.

Not only had you grabbed attention for your high grades, but you were also the talk of the school after being the cause of Namjoon and Lia's breakup. You had heard of from a classmate that Lia broke things off with Namjoon because he had feelings for you. Part of you was upset that Namjoon didn't tell you this when you asked him, but the other part of you was glad that he didn't, because you wouldn't be able to handle the guilt. You had spotted Lia a few times around school, avoiding her as much as possible, knowing that all she wanted was to start a fight with you. Luckily for you, you spent most of your time with one of the few boys you had become close with. And they protected you from her, and any of her friends who threatened to beat you in a fight.

Besides the 'Lia drama', you got a top grade in your first assignment, but you thought that was just because you had sex with your teacher. However when you handed in your essay from the bondage task with Yoongi, you were shocked to see you, once again, had a perfect score.

And even now, you were sat in class, looking at the A written in red ink on your test paper from the degrading assignment. Students peered over your shoulder looking at your high grade and walking off in disappointment. Your mouth was agape, wondering how exactly you were doing so well in this class. Yoongi looked at you with a smile, "damn Y/N, was Hobi that good huh?" He asked laughing. You smiled flicking his forehead, "not as good as you."

"Good job Y/N," Namjoon smiled as he passed you. You gave him an awkward thumbs up, remembering the strange tension between the two of you after the night he confessed his feelings. You looked around, realising Lia was nowhere to be seen. "What's going on between you and Namjoon? Things seem tense," Yoongi asked, leaning in to whisper in your ear. "N-nothing, we are fine," you lied.

The class was silenced by Mr Kim, who was now stood at the front of the room and looking at you straight in the eyes. "Congratulations to Miss Y/N, for getting a perfect score again. The rest of you need to step up your game," Mr Kim sighed, "I won't be setting an assignment for this week. Instead I want you to take some time to relax and spend time with each other." You relaxed into your chair, relieved at not having to complete another assignment. "You may all leave, except for Y/N," Mr Kim smiled, dismissing the rest of the class with a wave of his hand.

You walked to the front of class, approaching Mr Kim with every small step. "Miss Y/N, I wanted to personally congratulate you on your high grades. As you may know, I rarely give out A's, but your hard work has really blown me away. Consider me impressed," Mr Kim smiled, his eyes creased at the corners as he did so. His hair was swept back so his gorgeous forehead was exposed to you. "You know I thought my high grades were because I let you eat me out on my first day, but clearly not," you laughed, placing a hand on your teacher's chest. "Not at all, angel, but I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime," he smirked, placing his hands on your waist and pulling your body closer to his.

His lips landed on yours, kissing you softly but fiercely, you moaned into the kiss, feeling fire flow through your body as you tried to regulate your unsteady breathing. After a few minutes, the teacher pulled away, grasping your hand in his and looking into your eyes. "How about I treat you tonight. To congratulate you on your amazing grades," your teacher smirked. "H-how will you do that?" You asked, suddenly feeling shy under the tall man's gaze. "I'll take you clubbing. It's a Friday night, no school tomorrow, I'll buy you a drink or two. What do you say?" Mr Kim asked, running his free hand up and down your forearm gently. "I'm underaged though," you frowned, remembering that you were still only 16. "It's not a problem baby, I'm quite close with the owner," he smiled and began to half drag you towards the exit of the classroom. "Go and get changed, meet me in the car park in half an hour."