15. Mirror sex

You arrived at your teacher's house, Mr Kim immediately took his and your coat off, taking your hand and leading you to the bedroom. You walked up the large stairs behind him, unable to take your eyes off his perfectly plump ass. The house was large, with huge windows to let in lots of light, except it was night. The interior decor was modern and youthful, reminding you that your teacher wasn't that much older than you, despite his dominant personality.

You walked into the large master bedroom, Seokjin pulled you towards him, his hands instantly going for the straps of your dress as he pulled the skimpy, tight, hugging piece of crimson material off your body. His eyes glided over your bare body, over the smooth skin that coated your flesh. He licked his lips, trailing his eyes up your body towards your lips.

You stepped towards him, gripping the hem of his shirt in your hands as you closed the distance between your lips. Seokjin smirked into the kiss, pulling your lower lip between his teeth sensually. He grinded into you, hard, clothed member pressing into your lower stomach. You heard him let out a quiet groan as his lips vibrated against yours.

Mr Kim suddenly picked you up, carrying you towards the bed and throwing you on it lightly. He released a deep chuckle before he climbed on the bed, hovering over your small form. Seokjin sat back removing his shirt, allowing you to take in the sight of your teacher's defined, muscled torso.

He hovered over you, lips coming down to your neck as he began pressing gentle kisses along your jaw. He found your sweet spot, sucking on it harshly as he pressed his member into your clothed core. "Please fuck me Mr Kim, you've teased me enough," you groaned, pushing him away from your neck.

He laughed deeply and mockingly, before slapping your core. "Take these off," he ordered, pointing at your bra and panties. You did as he said whilst he took off the remainder of his clothes. Leaving you both completely naked. "Turn to face the mirror Y/N," he demanded. You gulped, knowing exactly what he had in store for you.

You turned to face the mirror, getting on your hands as knees as you stared at your disheveled reflection. "So pretty," Mr Kim whispered, coming up behind you and placing his tip at your entrance. Without hesitating, he pushed into you, making your back arch and your mouth fall agape.

You felt your teacher's whole shaft slip into you, his thick, long member pulsating as your juices worked as a lubricant for him. He gave you no mercy, instantly beginning to thrust into you at a fast pace. You moaned as he let out deep groans, his hands holding your hips still. "See how beautiful you look, when your being fucked by me?" He asked, slapping your ass as he picked up the pace.

"Ah Mr Kim!" You moaned, feeling your core tightening around him. You watched through the mirror, seeing your body convulse every time your teacher slammed into you from behind. The lights were low and the air was thick. The entire room smelled like sex and arousal. The only sounds were yours and his moans, combined with the skin slapping from the two of you.

"I- I'm close, s-sir!" You moaned feeling your core tighten. Seokjin let out a growl, moaning deeply as he picked up the pace again. His member moved even deeper into you, hitting your g-spot with every thrust. "Hold it," he grunted, twitching inside of you.

You saw beads of sweat rolling down his forehead, his hair damp and sticking to his forehead. His mouth was partially opened as he continuously licked and dampened his lips. His chest heaved and his hips moved at an animalistic pace. "Fuck," Mr Kim suddenly moaned out, groping your ass as his hips began to slow slightly.

"Come for me baby," he groaned loudly, you did as he said. You watched your body shake as you let out a scream, your eyes closing, the pleasure so overwhelming. "Mr... Kim," you groaned, collapsing onto the bed after you felt him pull out of you. He picked you up in his arms, laying your head on the pillow as he laid beside you.

"You did so good Y/N baby," he smiled, pressing a kiss to your hairline. "I can't feel my legs," you laughed lightly, cuddling into his chest as you pushed your face into the crook of his neck. "At least that means I did my job right," he smirked, holing you close as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Your job is to teach me," you laughed, pulling away to look him in the eyes. "Exactly baby, I taught you a thing or two tonight didn't I?" he questioned. You nodded and giggled, cuddling into him once more before you fell asleep on his arms.