28. Cockwarming

"Cockwarming is the act of a man leaving his erection inside his partner in order to keep warm. It is more intimate version of spooning."

Hoseok stayed the night with you but left the next morning as he had planned to meet Yoongi for the day. You spent the entire day relaxing in bed watching tv and pretty much doing nothing. The evening finally rolled around and you felt the desire to spend time with someone. You wanted to hang out with Namjoon, but you remembered that he was visiting his parents this weekend. Instead you decided to pay the transfer student upstairs a quick visit. You jumped out of bed, throwing on some comfortable clothes and hopping up the stairs to Jungkook's dorm room.

You knocked, once but there was no reply. You knocked again and waited a few minutes but there was still no response. Sighing, you tugged on the door handle, surprised that it was open. You swung open the door, walking in. All the lights were off, creating a mysterious atmosphere. "Jungkook?" You shouted but heard no reply. "Babe, are you here?" Silence. You heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom. You ran into the room, not even bothering to knock.

You saw Jungkook, hunched over the toilet, making loud gagging noises as he threw up into the toilet bowl. His face was pale, white almost, and his eyes looked red and bloodshot. Sweat drenched his clothes and hair as it ran in small beads down his neck and face.

"Shit babe!" You whispered as you knelt down beside him. He fell into your arms, his body too weak to hold his own body weight. You half carried, half dragged the large muscular boy to his room. He groaned the whole time as his feet dragged along the floor sluggishly

You lay Jungkook on the bed, removing his damp shirt and running to get a cold cloth. You placed the cloth on his head, stroking across his chest in small circles. His eyes opened slightly, taking in your appearance. "Y/N?" He whispered, with a slight smile. "Hey Kookie, how are you feeling?" You smiled and turned the cloth over on his head. "Shit," he scowled, "I think it's food poisoning." You nodded, agreeing with him and tried to pull a new T-shirt over his head.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed your wrist, stopping your actions. "Don't."
"Oh you want if off?" You gulped and eyed his prominent abs. Your eyes trailed down his body, noticing the growing bulge in his grey joggers. You looked away quickly, pretending you didn't see it.

"Y/N," he purred and ran his hand down your body, "don't ignore it please." You looked at him, seeing the smirk on his lips. "You're sick Jungkook," you frowned and pushed his hand off you. "I'm fine," he smirked and placed his hand back on your right breast. He began pressing gentle kisses to your jawline. "I'm not kissing you Jungkook, you've been throwing up," you groaned and attempted to push him off. "I don't want to kiss you, I want my cock inside you," he muttered quietly but you still heard him.

Giving in, you pulled down his joggers along with his boxers to reveal his hard member. You bit your lip, forgetting how large it was as you wrapped your fingers around the base and began to pump it. "Stop that," Jungkook moaned and pushed your hands off. He then hovered over you, pulled your thong to the side and inserted his member.

"Ohhh god," You moaned and ran your fingers over his sculpted shoulder blades. Jungkook pushed in deep, brushing against your g-spot as he stayed still for a moment. "Ah god Y/N, you always feel so good," he laughed and kissed your cheek.

Jungkook thrusted a couple of times before falling flat on top of you panting heavily. You felt his burning skin against yours as he tried to get his breath back. "Kook?" He lay still, his entire body weight resting on you. "I'm sorry," he sobbed, "I just don't have the energy." You feel his hot tears landing on your neck as you ran your hands up and down his back comfortingly. "It's okay, you're sick. Do you wanna go wash up?" You asked him gently. "Let's just stay like this for a while," he whimpered.

You lay like that for ages, Jungkook's member buried deep inside of you as you held each other close. "I'm sorry Y/N," he sobbed once more. "Honey, please don't apologise, cockwarming with you makes me just as happy," you laughed and kissed the top of his head. You felt him smile and he shifted his hips around.

You both let out a groan followed by laughter. "Please d-don't laugh babe, it feels t-too good!" He moaned and bucked his hips again. You nodded and stroked his hair, "Let's sleep like this, you might feel better tomorrow." "Mmmh, goodnight, I love you," Jungkook whispered. "Sweet dreams, I love you more bunny."