29. The Morning After

You felt Jungkook shuffling in his sleep as he member moved inside you. The sun had risen by now, casting a flood of warm yellow light onto the fresh white bedsheets. You let out a sigh, lifting up your head to look down at the peaceful looking boy who was sleeping underneath you.

His black ebony hair fell over his forehead as his chest rose and fell heavily. You shuffled, readjusting your legs as you lay back on top of Jungkook's chest. "Fuck Y/N," he growled, letting out a deep moan as you clenched around him. "Morning Koo," you smiled shuffling again to press a soft kiss to his lips.

He hummed, capturing your lips with his and kissing you passionately and deeply. He pulled your bottom lip between his teeth and inserted his tongue into your mouth. "Mmmmh, are you feeling any better?" You asked pulling away as you ran your hand through his hair. He smiled, closing his eyes as he relaxed under your touch. "Yes thank you baby," he answered, making your heart flutter from the nickname.

He looked up at you through his thick dark eyelashes, his deep eyes staring deeply into yours. "How does someone so perfect even exist," He whispered, leaning up towards your lips, as he brushed them against yours. You could feel his warm breath melting against the surface of your hot skin. "Jungkook," you whispered, his hand reached up to caress your cheek. "Kiss me," he whispered against your lips.

You didn't hesitate to smash your lips against his, your hot mouth pressing against his as you kissed him with passion and desire. Jungkook inserted his tongue into your mouth, flicking it around, exploring the wet cavern. You pulled away from his lips, sitting up and adjusting your body on his member. You glanced down, taking in the gorgeous sight of his bare torso which flexed and contracted under your touch. His six pack, defined and bold, stood out as his well built chest moved up and down as he heavily breathed.

You began moving on his member, rocking your body back and forth as you sunk down further onto him. Jungkook let out a deep groan as his hands squeezed your hips gently. "Shit, Jungkook, you're so big!" You hummed as you felt your core clenching. After having his member inside you all night, you were sensitive and already getting closer and closer to your climax. "Damn, you're so hot Y/N," Jungkook grunted from underneath you as his member throbbed inside you.

"Jungkook, I'm close," you moaned as you leaned over and pressed a kiss to his Adam's apple. "Me too angel, hang on," he sighed as he stretched his neck out, allowing you to kiss him there again. You suddenly felt Jungkook's seeds shooting up inside of you, causing you to let out a moan and also release onto him. You both moaned, gripping into the sheets as you simultaneously came down from your highs.

"Oh my god," he smirked, "you were amazing." You laughed as you got off his member and climbed out of bed. "Well you were incredible," you smiled and pulled on your clothes. "Do you have anything planned today?" You asked whilst throwing on your shirt. "Well I have football practice this morning, and then I'm meeting my parents in the afternoon, what about you?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"Oh, I'm not doing anything, it's Saturday so I have no classes either," you hummed as you pulled your shoes on. "I would have spent the day with you if I wasn't so busy," he sighed, pouting. "No, don't worry about me," you laughed, "I'll find something to do, or someone." Jungkook smirked, "naughty girl," he whispered in your ear before slapping your ass gently. "I'll see you around Koo," you waved goodbye before exiting his room.

You hopped down the stairs, making your way to your dorm room. Finally reaching your floor, you made your way across the corridor to your room. "Oh hey, I was looking for you," a deep voice interrupted your thoughts as you turned to see Namjoon. He was dressed in a pair of loose fitting grey joggers with a fitted black hoodie on. His hair was messy and he was wearing a pair of black sliders on his feet. "Hey you," you smiled, walking over to him as he engulfed you in a big warm hug.

He was soft, and comforting, his racing heartbeat could be heard in your ears. His left hand rested on the back of your head, holding you close to his chest. His right hand was drawing imaginary circles on the small of your back. "He let out a shaky exhale, pulling away from you before adjusting the glasses which sat on his nose.

"Where have you been? You weren't in your dorm room," Namjoon questioned, eyeing you suspiciously. "Jungkook was sick so I was... looking after him," you explained, leaving out the part where you both had sex, only 5 minutes ago. "Is he feeling better?" Namjoon asked, cocking his head inquisitively. "Much better," you smiled.

"Well I wanted to ask you something," he sighed, taking your hand in his as he stared deep into your eyes. "Y/N, you know that I've liked you for a long time now. I'd like to take you out on a date," he smiled genuinely, and it was contagious. "I'd love that Namjoon," you smiled back, your heart beating faster. "Great, I'll pick you up tonight, dress up nice," he laughed, eyeing your messy hair and baggy clothes. "I'll see you then," you turned and walked to your dorm room, regret brewing in the bottom of your stomach.

You suddenly felt bad. All this time, Namjoon loved you and you were messing around with every guy on campus, breaking his heart. Yet he still loved you, despite all of that.