25. Voyeurism

You sat Jungkook down on a chair in front of your bed, grabbing a pair of handcuffs and attaching his hands to it. You pulled off your top, whilst sitting yourself on his lap. Running your hands through his hair, staring deep into his eyes until he pulled your lips in for a deep captivating kiss. Feeling him relax into your body, his mouth worked at a slow passionate pace, your tongues twisting with each other's. You slowly rocked yourself against his soft clothed member, feeling his thighs tense up at the movement.

"Y/N..." he groaned, his hands pulling at the cuffs in a desperate attempt to touch you. Pulling away from his lips, you tutted and climbed off his lap. You stripped yourself completely bare, lying on the bed with your legs pointing towards Jungkook. You looked up, seeing him nervously gulp as he stared at your naked body. You slowly opened your legs, revealing your dripping wet core.

"Shit," you heard him whisper as his eyes were locked with your soaked area. Smirking, you trailed your right hand down your body and pushed one finger into your hole. You moaned loudly, clenching around your finger as you pushed it in further. You added another finger, sighing as you heard Jungkook groan and the handcuffs rattle from across the room. Taking your left hand, you began to rub over your clit, enjoying the electrifying stimulation that it caused. "Jungkook!" You moaned and moved your fingers faster.

Jungkook's POV
I watched as her fingers sped up, the lewd noises echoing around the room, turning me on even more. I heard her high pitched moans calling my name as she helplessly threw her head back against the soft mattress. I felt my member hardening as I tugged at the handcuffs, hoping I could break free from them and touch myself. I felt so weak, all I could do was watch. My crotch was throbbing and my thighs clenching. Everything was a blur as I just watched Y/N's hands touching herself.

"Y/N, please!" I groaned. She looked up, momentarily stopping her actions. "What is it Kookie? You want to touch yourself?" She mocked me. I nodded, there was nothing else I could do at this point in time. "Please Y/N, let me fuck you, let me replace your fingers with my cock," I said whilst staring at her glistening fingers.

Y/N stood up, saying nothing as she walked over to me, unclipping the handcuffs. I wasted no time in grabbing her body, pulling her towards me as I attached my lips to her right breast. She shuddered as her hands fiddled with my belt. I released her and pulled off my jeans and boxers along with my shirt. Y/N pushed me to sit back down on the chair and she straddled my lap. "Do it baby," I signalled to her and that was all she needed to lower herself down onto my hard erect member.

The moans we both let out were loud, her head was thrown back and I took the opportunity to lock my lips onto her neck, sucking at her sweet spot to leave a dark purple mark. Y/N began to bounce herself on my lap, my member moving in and out of her quickly. I felt the warm wetness around my cock as she clenched around me. "Fuck baby, do that again!" I groaned as she purposefully clenched around me, sending me over the edge.

I grabbed her hips, doing more of the work as I could tell she was growing tired. I thrusted up into her, meeting her thrusts as our skin slapping vibrated off the walls. "Jungkook I'm close," she moaned and connected our lips. Flicking my tongue over her lower lip, I felt immense pleasure. My member began to throb inside her and I felt the stimulation build up. I rolled my head back as my eyes shut tightly, my cum shooting inside of her. She continued to bounce on me, as I whined at the overstimulation. "Y/N n-no more p-please," I stuttered out but she ignored me, riding me faster until she came. Her juices dripping down onto me.

She got off my lap, picking up a towel and cleaning herself off before she threw it at me. I cleaned our juices off myself before folding the towel up and leaving in on the chair. "You look so hot touching yourself," I laughed and she joined in. "Next time I want to watch you," she smirked and I nodded eagerly.

I threw on my clothes, grabbing my stuff and turning to her. "Well my dorm room is only upstairs. So if you need me for anything, and I mean anything, don't be afraid to stop by," I smirked before wishing Y/N a goodbye as a ran up the stairs to my dorm room. I had only just met Y/N, but I already knew we would be quite close friends.