Character Interviews

I recently asked you guys to submit questions for me and the characters of Kink Class to answer. I collected my favourite ones and I'm going to answer them here. Although this chapter isn't necessary to read, it will hopefully clear up any misunderstandings and help you learn more about the characters.

Mr Kim:
- Who is your favourite student and why?
Y/N is a personal favourite student. She works incredibly hard as an individual and with others. Not only this, but she is amazing in bed, how can I not love her.

- What is your favourite kink?
For me it's degrading. I love when my sub is being bratty, and being able to tell them off gives me that sense of satisfaction that I love.

- Do you teach the students about safe sex, protection, STD's and pregnancy?
Yes, I believe, with the amount of physical practice my lessons contain, that teaching about safe sex is necessary. We have multiple classes a term which primarily focus on these aspects.

Y/N:
- Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
Honestly, I don't know. Since the first moment I saw Namjoon, I fell for him. But after the incident with Lia, my feelings changed. However he still gives me flutters in my heart every time I see him.
I'm not sure how I feel about the other boys, I think that my intentions towards them are only sexual.

- Who has given you the best sex so far?
Honestly, Yoongi was so damn good, but nothing can beat those two rounds with Taehyung I had the other night.

- What is your favourite Kink?
I'm not sure to be honest, we haven't finished studying them all. I really love bondage, so does Author Ella.

- When did you loose your virginity and who with?
It was just after my 16th birthday, a few months before I moved schools. I went to a party and got drunk. I had sex with a fuck boy who was there.

- Why don't you ask the boys to use protection?
I actually have the implant, so that means I don't get pregnant when I have sex. However, I am still at risk of getting STD's or STI's which is why we get tested monthly, to avoid spreading infection.

Jimin:
- Do you know that there are things going on between Y/N and Mr Kim?
Not specifically but I did assume there was something going on. He always keeps her behind after class and stares at her during lessons. To be honest, I'm not surprised, no one can resist her.

- Do you have feelings for Y/N?
Hahaha nope, don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous, and extremely kind, but I have a crush on Taehyung. Please don't tell him though, I'm not ready for him to find out.

- Do you hate being called a dwarf?
FOR THE LAST TIME! I'M NOT SMALL!!!

Yoongi:
- Tell us more about you Yoongi.
Well I don't really like to talk about my past, it's something I'm not proud of. But I'm 18 years old, I like basketball, I hate studying, I like sex and parties... that's pretty much it.

- Do you have feelings for Y/N?
I'm not sure, I've never been in a relationship before so I don't exactly know how it feels to love someone. I will admit that Y/N is an amazing person and I'm so happy to have her in my life.

- Do you hate Namjoon?
Don't get me wrong, I believe that he is a good guy at heart. But I just can't stand him, the way he dumped Lia just to get with Y/N makes me so mad. In my opinion, he treats girls like they are just items.

Namjoon
- Do you have feelings for Y/N?
I truly love her. I've already confessed to her, I don't think she feels the same way though. She is perfect, I would be so lucky to call her mine.

- How do you feel about Lia at the moment?
I admit that my love for Lia faded over time. When I met Y/N, she gave me this feeling that Lia never gave me. Lia was always very secretive about her past, I just get this weird vibe from her sometimes. Perhaps breaking up was for the best.

- Why did you fight Yoongi?
I love Y/N, and I will do whatever it takes to protect her, especially when someone has the audacity to insult her like that. Yoongi got what he deserved.

Taehyung
- How do you feel about Y/N?
Honestly she is stunning, and so damn good in bed. I just don't know if I would want a relationship with her, we just don't have the best connection.

- What is your favourite kink?
Definitely Somnophilia, but to do it, I need to be with someone who completely trusts me.

- Can you tell us more about your friendship with Jimin?
Jimin and I are in the same class. He approached me first and said I had lovely eyes, something about the way he talked gave me butterflies in my stomach. Since then we have been close friends.

Hoseok
- How long have you known Yoongi and how did you meet?
We have known each other for 2 years, since we both moved to the school. We both made it onto the basketball team so we became really close through that.

- What is your opinion on Y/N? As far as we know you aren't that close to her.
She is so kind and understanding. I'm not that close to Y/N, but I do enjoy spending time with her.

Author Ella
- How long have you been preparing Kink Class?
I started working on this book in March 2020, during lockdown. It kept me very busy and it was a lot of fun to write.

- Where is Jungkook?!
Ahaha I get this question a lot. He is coming soon, I promise. Jungkook isn't the protagonist of this book so I decided to introduce him a little later in the story.

- Who is your favourite character so far?
Namjoon has been my favourite character since I started writing it. The development of his characteristics and his own personal storyline is ever changing. I think my descriptions of Namjoon in some of the chapters really depict his character and allow the audience to in visualise him.

- Do you have anything you want to say to your readers?
Thank you so much, honestly! I never expected this book to be so successful but you guys have made all of this possible with your constant love and support! Reaching 100k reads on my book is beyond incredible and I'm so grateful to you all. I promise to keep updating Kink Class as regularly as possible and there will definitely be more books coming in the future.

If you read this far, thank you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!