6. Min Yoongi

The sun was high in the sky when you woke up the next day. You were laid naked on the bed, covered in the soft blanket that hid your naked body from the world outside. Light flooded into the room making you blink a few times and rub your eyes.

The space between your legs were sore and your muscles seemed to ache more than they usually would after sex. You rolled over, expecting to feel more of the soft mattress under your skin however you ended up rolling into a sleeping boy instead.

Yoongi let out a groan, sitting up slightly to reveal his bare chest. He rubbed at his eyes a few times whilst yawning. "You're still here?" You asked half shocked. You knew the guy slept a lot but you thought he would be the one to fuck you and leave you. Yoongi let out a deep laugh, his voice was even lower after sleeping. "I'm not just gonna have sex with you and then ditch you, that's just plain rude," Yoongi laughed again, his eyes creasing at the corners. "What time is it anyways," Yoongi asked, still stretching out his tired body. "It's 12:30pm, thank god its a Saturday, we would have missed morning classes." You frowned slightly and pulled the blanket off your body.

You picked yourself up, finding some comfortable clothes to wear as you also threw Yoongi's clothes on to the bed where he could reach them. "Can I take you out for lunch? There's a nice cafe down the road where we can work on our assignment. We need to write up our experiences with bondage," Yoongi smiled however you blushed, remembering the hot and kinky sex you both shared last night.

You saw Yoongi smirk as he stood up to stand in front of you. "You're pretty when you blush," he smiled and pecked you on the lips gently, leaving you even more flustered than before. The two of you slid on your shoes and you grabbed your laptop and notebook before leaving the dorm room.

You didn't know very much about Min Yoongi. Only that he was two years older than you, sleeps a lot and is grumpy 99% of the time. However, with every minute you spent with Yoongi, you seemed to learn more about him. For example, he was part of the school's basketball team. You honestly couldn't imagine him playing basket ball as he was so small but you pushed that thought to the side.

After an interesting conversation with the boy, you finally arrived at the small corner cafe outside campus. You found a table for two and whilst Yoongi went to order, you opened up your laptop and started working on the assignment.

Yoongi returned with two cheese paninis and two iced lattes. "So what did you enjoy yesterday?" Yoongi asked whilst eyeing the blank document on your laptop. You blushed, looking down at your lap whilst thinking. "I really enjoyed the way you made me feel comfortable. I felt like I could trust you," you smiled, looking into the cold boy's eyes. "Yoongi smiled and an unexpected warmth filled his irises. "Write that down then," he instructed and you did so, typing away at the keyboard. You wrote two large paragraphs for your answer, making sure it had enough detail to get you a good grade.

"Next question is... what didn't you enjoy?" Yoongi asked, reading out of your notebook. You laughed, tapping at the keyboard quickly as Yoongi peered over your shoulder to see what you were writing. "You didn't like being restricted because you like to touch your dom during sex," Yoongi laughed and you just nodded. "That's a good answer, and a reasonable one too," Yoongi said through a mouthful of panini.

"What's the last question?" You asked, taking a sip from the chilled drink in front of you. The sunlight was glowing on Yoongi's skin making him look ethereal in some way. You never really realised how good looking he was until now. "Overall how was your experience, would you try this kink again?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes I would, it was a great experience, I felt comfortable and pleasured." You typed a few paragraphs into your laptop before saving the document and passing the device to Yoongi.

Yoongi spent the next half an hour writing his answer as you sat, alternating between eating your lunch and helping him with his essay. You occasionally found yourself daydreaming, getting lost in his gorgeous brown eyes, or admiring the way his hair blew slightly in the draft when a customer opened the door. The sound of Yoongi's fingers tapping rapidly against the keyboard mixed with the constant chatter of customers in the cafe relaxed you.

"I think I've finished, do you mind giving it a read?" Yoongi questioned finishing off his coffee as he slid the laptop across the table to face you. You skimmed through the pages he wrote, taking note of the nice things he said about you. How you were calm and allowed him to take control of the situation. He talked about how you responded well to the kink and to the task. However it was the last sentence that took you off guard and filled you with a strange warmth that didn't seem to dissipate. 'Y/N was an absolute pleasure to work with.' You smiled at the simple yet flattering sentence and closed the screen of your laptop. "It's perfect Yoongi," you giggled and reached for his hand slowly.

The boy responded, taking your hand in his larger one and intertwining your fingers. You both stood up, Yoongi generously carried your belongings for you as you began to leave the cafe with your hands still locked together.

"Y/N?" A masculine voice stopped you in your tracks as Yoongi half bumped into our shoulder at the abrupt stop. To your left, sat on a small table in the window was Namjoon and his girlfriend Lia. It was your first time properly seeing the girl, although you had heard about her before from Namjoon. She was tall with bleached blonde hair cut just below her shoulders. Her face was coated in a thick layer of makeup with a pair of dark false lashes and way too much lipstick. You really thought Namjoon had better taste but you weren't going to make a scene.

"Hey Namjoon, how are you?" You asked smiling at the cutely dimpled guy in front of you. Yoongi's grip tightened on your hand and he slightly tugged at your arm in attempt to get you to leave. "I'm good thanks, and you?" Namjoon smiled back, however, his smiled faded when he saw your hand intertwined with Yoongi's. "Yeah I'm good, we were just working on this weeks assignment," you signalled to Yoongi who was still frowning and trying to pull you away from the seated couple. "Oh... you worked together?" Namjoon asked with a hint of jealously and sadness in his tone. You were about to answer when Yoongi interrupted. "Yes Namjoon, we worked together. Now if you don't mind, we have places to be," Yoongi growled before quickly pulling you towards the door, barely giving you any time to comprehend what was happening.

The warm summers breeze hit your skin as you exited the shop. Yoongi's grip had tightened on your hand, his face was now displaying a heavy frown. "Jeez, what was that for, I was just being nice!" You snapped angrily at the grumpy old man pulling you down the sidewalk towards campus. "Yeah, too nice!" Yoongi growled before finally slowing down his pace. "I'm sorry, not that you should care anyways," you replied sarcastically. Yoongi ignored you snarky comment and continued half dragging you around campus.

You passed your dorm room and classrooms, wondering exactly where the small man was taking you. "Watch me practice?" Yoongi asked with a small pout, making you question the guy's duality. You looked up, seeing that you were now stood in front of the basketball court where Yoongi practices. You rolled your eyes, knowing you didn't really have a choice before the boy dragged you into the court.