17. Exhibitionism

"Exhibitionism is getting turned on by having someone watching you pleasure yourself."

Jimin's POV
It was late in the afternoon on a Monday. The sun was now low in the sky and Y/N sat beside me, the golden sunlight reflecting of her face, giving her skin a heavenly glow. The cool grass below me tickled my bare legs as I took another sip from my champagne. Y/N whistled and hummed her favourite songs, providing a comforting atmosphere for the two of us.

I shuffled closer to Y/N who was playing games on her phone. I snatched the device from her hands, placing it out of her reach as she groaned and whined for me to give it back. "Jimin, seriously, stop messing with me." I just laughed, rolling on top of her body, putting all my weight on her.

"Oh my gosh, get of... you dwarf!" She shouted as she struggled beneath me. I ignored her, placing a gentle kiss on her jawline as she instantly stopped moving. "I came here to spend time with you gorgeous, not for you to play games all afternoon," I smiled and played with her necklace.

She stared into my eyes, as her face moved closer to mine. Our lips connected, the kiss was hesitant at first, as we familiarised ourselves with each other's lips. Her arms came around my body, holding me impossibly closer.

"Jimin," she moaned into the kiss. "Mmmh?" I groaned and pulled away from her. "I want to try something," she smirked. "I'm up for anything," I nodded and she pushed me off, pulling my member out of my boxers and shorts and grabbing my hand. She put my member into my own hand and looked at me.

"What?" I asked and laughed. She just sat herself to the side of me. "I want you to touch yourself, and I'm going to watch you." I was confused but did as she said, moving my hand at a slow pace as I usually did. I circled my thumb over the tip, focussing on my most sensitive areas. My fingers gripped around my base as I pumped faster and faster. The thought of Y/N watching me made me feel even more aroused. My breaths sped up, as I panted for air, my chest heaving. "F-fuck Y/N!" I groaned, the growing pleasure was too much for me.

I looked up at Y/N, her eyes were focused on me, watching the way my body reacted to even the smallest touch. She looked so hot watching me, her dark gaze burning holes into my body as I felt my cheeks heat up. My member twitched as I grew closer to my high.

My free hand reached for Y/N's, intertwining my fingers with hers. "Keep going Jiminie, you're so close baby," she comforted me. Knowing she was watching me made me feel even hornier and I began to pump myself fast and hard. The pleasure suddenly overflowed, my movements stopping momentarily as my member throbbed and spurted out strings of hot liquid.

"Fuck," I cursed and gripped her hand tighter. Y/N cleaned off my member and tucked it back into my shorts. She rolled over on the grass to face me and placed a hand on my hip. "You did so good baby," she smiled and I pecked her lips. We lay there, our arms around each other as we watched the sun set.