CHAPTER TEN

Ignoring Jisung's painful shouts, Naih rushly walked away past the lockers, turning right just to collide with someone.

She fell down under the strong force, making her yell in pain and annoyance.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry, I'm"

She looked up at the male who just froze in front of her, hands still reaching out to help her.

"Yangyang?" Naih breathed out.

"Oh my god, it's really you." Yangyang hurriedly pulled her up.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" he madly asked while pointing at her swollen cheeks.

She rolled her eyes, calling out his name, and Yangyang's eyes widened.

"Lee Jeno"

"The fuck?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm quite exhausted. Can you walk me to the clinic?"

"Oh, of course, princess."

Naih walked first, followed by the blabbering Yangyang.

"So you changed your name?" Yangyang started as they sat at the blocks of bricks behind the school.

"I wanted to track Neo down."

"Oh, you wanted to—you wanted what?"

She groaned in frustration, looking directly into his eyes.

"Sorry, just surprised."

"I never thought the Dream was here."

"We thought you were hiding."

Naih laughed at the idea, running her fingers through her soft, short hair.

"I'm not the Ace in line for nothing."

"But Minsook really told us that you're hiding."

Naih stopped at the sound of her brother's name; she missed him.

"How's WayV?" She changed the topic.

"We obviously won at the Neo attack. We recently won when Black Ace tried to hack our accounts."

Naih nodded in approval as she proudly took the achievements. WayV is really not a joke.

"Then why are you here?" she asked when she realized it sooner.

"Oh, I'm hiding too."

"You what!?"

"Just taking your way.. hiding."

A chuckle left their mouths as Naih understood it.

They're not hiding. They're both tracking Neo.

"But princess.."

"Why?" She was surprised to see the boy's worried eyes for once.

"Neo is tracking you."

"That's the reason why I've been sent here to spy on their actions."

—————

A body was strongly banged up against the wall.

Arms on his side, leaning in, meeting his eyes.

"What do you want?" the boy spat, rashly pushing her away.

"I should be asking that. What do you want?"

They both shared death glares.

Silence filled the place; just the sound of their heavy breathing was heard.

"You don't know how much I want to turn you over, Lim Naih." he emphasized.

"So am I, wanting to slit your throat, Park Jisung." she answered with the same attitude.

Jisung rolled his eyes, letting out a harsh sigh.

"I'm late for my class." but he was pinned back to the wall before he could walk away.

They have a big height difference, but their strengths are hovering over each other.

Jisung couldn't take his eyes off hers, as he felt a random tingling inside him.

Her eyes are teary but sharp. Her nose is perfectly made, and her lips are pinkish. Her short brown hair unbelievably suits her better. Her petite figure can undeniably kill. Her existence alone is a whole masterpiece.

Jisung's eyes wandered on her visuals, but his daydreaming was cut off when the bell suddenly rang.

Naih sighed in defeat, her eyelashes fluttering as she felt her tears form from her bubbling anger.

She slowly stepped back, picking up her bag, and walked away first.

Jisung's eyes trailed on her back. He still can't get over the fact that he's infatuated by her appearance.