CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

UNIT 26

Naih stepped foot into her own unit, only to be greeted by a screaming Yangyang.

"NAIH, OH MY GOD, OH MY SHIT, MY LIFE, MY SOUL, WHAT THE SHITTY SHIT FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU!"

He literally ran, hands on her shoulders, while shaking her all wits out.

"NAIH, ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME, OH MY SHIT— OUCH!"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE LIU YANG YANG, I'M FUCKING TIRED!"

Naih stomped her feet away, entering her room, and slammed the door close, which made the poor boy flinch.

"I'm just worried." he whined while massaging his head.

Naih spent a good hour feeling herself in her bathtub before she decided to get out.

She slipped on a simple, thick white shirt and black long shorts. There's no need to dress up since she'll just cocoon herself in the warmth of her bed.

And it starts now.

It's almost lunch time, but Naih is still in her cocoon state, her eyes not wanting to leave the sight of the K-Drama on her TV.

A sudden knock literally ruined the soft romantic mood as the main characters were in the moment of kissing. She puffed air, reaching for the remote control to pause it.

Yangyang was about to knock again when he literally stumbled on the doorway because the door suddenly opened, revealing messy hair. Lim Naih was glaring.

But instead he'll get scared..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEUUEHAHAHAHAHAUHEAUAHASUCJBDJBVASHBJCBUBCIAHIWHASDFGHJKL"

Naih sighed in defeat and forcefully closed the door again, but was stopped halfway by his hand, his body still moving like an air balloon from laughing so hard.

So she just stood there emotionless for a good 20 minutes, looking at the wild Liu Yang Yang, catching his breath.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed like that for my whole 19 years of existence." he fanned himself.

"You done now?" Naih asked under her breath, and he nodded, dragging the girl to the living room.

"I'D RATHER SPEND MY LIFETIME IN MY BED!" she whined.

"Nah uh, sit."

"What" her body just dropped on the sofa when Yangyang pushed her

"So listen"

"No," she said, crossing her arms, raising a brow.

Yangyang rolled his eyes and continued to talk anyway.

"So I was saying..."

"You didn't even start saying anything."

"GOSH LIM NAIH!"

Now it was the girl's turn to wildly laugh, pointing at the frustrated Yangyang in front of her.

"Ugh, I'd rather quit this job." Yangyang took deep breaths.

"Okay, I'm back! Game!" she clapped her hand, crossing legs with a straightened back.

"Kun-Ge said that Neo is now more active here in Korea."

"What do you mean by that?"

"It means they had a trace."

The silly air turned deadly serious, and Naih's brows furrowed.

"But the people believed that I'm dead?"

"They were. Neo too, but knowing that you're one hard to kill, they decided to be more active."

"Then, if they're active here, they will eventually stroll around Tantiana."

"They could force the Dream to take you, but the deeper I'm thinking about it, the more they can actually hold you hostage even before, but you're still living your best life here after 4 months of moving."

Right, 4 months. It has been 4 months, but it seems as if the Neo attack just happened yesterday.

Naih can't even think straight; Yangyang's right.

Neo is tracking her. Neo Dream is a part of Neo. Park Jisung himself is a Neo.

But why aren't they turning her over?

"You know, I wanted to turn you over, but our guy doesn't want to, so live your remaining life more excitingly."

Jeno once said, and it hit her so hard.

Jisung is the one who doesn't want to turn me over.