CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Tantiana High

Yangyang left the two the moment the bell rang since their first schedules were different.

Walking beside each other up to the lockers of their building, the two were greeted by gazes and random whispers again, yet they didn't mind it and kept on talking.

A figure stepped in front of them, blocking their way. Good thing Jisung is quicker to grip her wrist, making her stop walking and avoid bumping into someone.

They were greeted by a glare, and Jisung, being Neo Jisung, returned the attitude.

"What do you want?" Naih breathed out.

"Rui Jiah, I think we gave you enough time to prepare."

"Jaebum, oh, it's Jiah." Another guy appeared.

"Well, if this isn't the girl who beat the famous Mark Tuan." a slender guy appeared.

Now it's three of them.

The crowd started to get bigger, and tension rose. Naih sighed and was about to take a step away, but the hand on her wrist gripped tighter, making her wince. There she saw Jisung not breaking the eye contact.

"I smell gang fights."

"Jisung and Jiah aren't even in the same gang."

"Well, they'll possibly stand up for each other; what else will they do?"

"Is Jiah really in a gang? I never found her name."

"Yeah, Jiah, what gang are you in?" the slender guy, Bambam, asked after hearing the certain murmur.

"None of your fucking business." she gritted her teeth.

Jisung looked down on her and felt relief when her eyes were still normal. Well, he knows what will happen when that's changed.

"I am willing to get into your business." the other guy, Jackson, said, his hand on his chest.

"Not until I slit your throat, Jackson Wang."

The said guy froze on the spot, his eyes widening at the sound of his name.

No one knows Naih during gang fights. WayV will always wear their masks. Yes, there will be times that their faces will be accidentally revealed, but the enemies don't stand a chance to take Naih's mask off. Only Neo knows what she looks like.

"So you do have a gang." the leader, Jaebum, voiced out while grinning.

With Jaebum taking a step forward, Naih is ready to advance, but a firm back blocks her sight.

"Back off" Jisung sternly said with a brow raised.

"Is Jiah a Neo then? She must be new since I didn't see her before."