CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Tantiana High

Two days had passed after the 'challenge' moment.

Yangyang is fully aware of Naih's 'sweet' actions but is still disgusted whenever she'll cling to Jisung.

"Gosh, I want to go back to China." he mumbled when he saw them again.

Walking hand in hand between the crowded hallway of lockers. As if they're a real couple, they're actually doing coupling things.

Jaemin's eyes landed in the direction of Naih and Jisung in front of Naih's locker. He furrowed his brows and snapped after he remembered them being a 'couple'.

"Am I blind or what?"

"The fuck, Lee Jeno!" Jaemin yelled as he rubbed his chest to calm his jumping heart.

"Effect of coffee", Jeno tutted, "Anyway, are they really dating?"

"Jisung told us they're not."

"But they look like a couple."

"Whatever, we can't control Jisung or Naih anyway." Jaemin shrugged and dragged Jeno out before they could get late.

"Must we really walk hand in hand?" Jisung asked, trembling.

"Of course, love, you started this game anyway." Naih casually answered.

Honestly, Jisung is neither uncomfortable nor mad about it; it's just new to him.

The feeling, the sparkling eyes Naih has, the frequent smile on her face, the warmth of her hand, the tingly feeling whenever their bodies bump or are slightly touched—all of it—the feeling of having a girl beside him

As if they were reborn as normal teens, not in gangs and just doing coupling things. As if they momentarily forgot their positions in a gang—that's what they both feel, and it's making them warm.

"Why'd you call me love anyway?"

Naih slightly smiled as a certain memory popped out.

"Relax, love, it's not the time."

"You called me that first." Naih answered.

"When?"

"The first time? It's when Jeno and I were fighting. And you said that countless times already before me. How dare you forget that?" Naih hissed.

"Sorry then"

"Whatever it's not like, you're my real boyfriend." Naih stomped her feet away.

"Na I mean JIAH!"