CHAPTER TWENTY

Neo House

"What are you doing here, boys? THE HELL!" Taeyong screamed in surprise as the Dream rushed to their small medical room, carrying the unconscious-blooded Jisung.

"FUCKING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" Taeyong eyed Mark, who had just carefully dropped Jisung's head on the pillow. The boy groaned in pain.

"N"

"GOT7" Mark cut Donghyuck out, receiving widened eyes from the other boys.

"WHAT THE HELL, WHO DUG THAT SHIT!" he pointed on the deep wound, which is now being handled by Johnny and Taeil.

Mark gulped down, calming his racing heart before talking.

"We're not actually at the scene. We saw him in a mess inside the Karate Field. He clearly whispered GOT7 on our way here."

Renjun banged the door close as he stormed outside. Donghyuck clenched his fists standing beside Mark. Chenle, Jeno, and Jaemin sat on a sofa, trying to calm themselves. They knew the truth.

"So basically, they ganged up on him." Taeyong's voice became shaky, and he closed his eyes to avoid further commotion.

"I'm meeting with them." he said, about to turn back when Chenle ran towards him.

"No, Jisung commanded us to stay put; we'll avenge him later."

"Chenle" Jeno

"I said no! Jisung... Jisung wants to end it on his own." Chenle added, mentally ganging himself after spewing a terrible lie.

"SO WE'LL CHILL?" Taeyong turned his head back in frustration.

"FUCK SHIT!" he yelled in anger and stormed outside the room.

Jisung groaned, gaining all their attention.

"Hey man, you're alive." Jaemin said as he stood beside his bed.

"He might doze off anytime. He needs rest, and... he lost a lot of blood."

"A lot." Johnny added.

"But the cut--" Mark

"It's deep, yes, but if you trust us, we'll assure you that he'll get better."

"Of course, hyung, you're both the best doctors ever." Chenle said with a thumbs up.

"Well, we'll leave for a moment to look for more tools to help this kid." Taeil said, motioning for Johnny to come with him as they both walked out of the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Donghyuck immediately raged at both Mark and Chenle.

"You heard him." Mark simply answered, eyes on Jisung. "He wants to hold her himself."

"WELL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE'LL LET HIM DIE!"

"That's enough now, guys. Jisung might not be able to rest." Jaemin calmly said.

"Take a rest too, all of you." Jeno

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" Donghyuck stormed out of the room, banging the door close.

They didn't flinch, like the sound of banging was normal for them.

Chenle sadly sighed, and his figure dropped to the floor. His tears started to flow. Looking down, he didn't have the nerve to face the others.

"Hey," Mark crouched down to the boy.

"J-jisung. I'm really scared that he might..."

"No, don't say that, Chenle-ah. Why do you think Jisung ordered us? It's because he knows he'll get through this." Jaemin softly said, sitting beside him.

"But I'm still scared."

"Shh, kiddo. He's the youngest, but he's the strongest. He'll get through this."

"Really?" Chenle asked, sniffing.

"Of course, Jisung is a man." Jeno suddenly replied, ruffling the boy's hair.

"There, smile. Jisung doesn't want to see his best friend crying." Jaemin said, and they all indulged in a group hug.

"H-hyung"

"Jisung-ah, we're close, hold there," Jeno said as he drove faster

"Naih.."

"What about her?" 

"Mark.. don't t-tell Taeyong"

"WHAT THE FUCK JISUNG!?" Renjun exclaimed

"Shh Renjun! Jisung, I'm sorry why?"Jaemin asks

"Don't turn her over please.."

"Hey, Jisung is sleeping." Mark said, approaching Chenle, who's leaning against the railings.

"Yeah.."

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Just as he said on the way."

"About Naih?"

"Mhm, I feel like there's something between them."

"Same, kid. But who knows, when did it start?"

"I didn't see Jisung change until now. He looks weak."

"Jisung is not physically weak. Emotionally, he is."

"I thought that too. Just what did Naih do?"

"We all don't know. Jisung is the only one who knows that. It's his feelings."

"Just how?"

"We don't know, kiddo. Maybe there's something in her that he treasured."

Chenle shrugged at the thought, and they both spent the night conversing about some random things.