CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

UNIT 26

Naih happily arranged the tulips Jisung bought her yesterday. He literally bombarded her with three bouquets, saying that she could use them to design her unit. Of course, Jisung isn't Jisung if he won't ask for a payment, which is a kiss.

The couple shared their first month together with big ants surrounding them because of the unlimited sweetness. This love is all unexpected, and Jisung was somewhat thankful that he received this mission. Without that, he won't be able to meet the only girl who changed him.

Do you think all of them are happy because of Jisung's personality suddenly changing? Of course not. Now Taeyong is doing everything to gather information, and guess what? They're coming for her.

Placing the last flower on the vase, Naih hummed in approval and stretched her arms.

Feeling a pain in her back, she slumped on the couch, feeling her muscles slowly relax.

"Gosh, this is tiring." but amidst her 2-minute relaxation, her phone suddenly rang.

Reaching for the gadget on the coffee table, she immediately answered the call.

"Yang what-"

[PRINCESS! Prepare yourself to fight!]

"Huh-"

[NEO IS THERE! They're coming for you. Now go get your knife!]

"AH!" she flinched at the sudden, loud banging of the door.

[PRINCESS!? NAIH, ARE THEY]

"Hello again, Lim Naih."

Naih dropped her phone, looking at the five males meters away from her.

She wanted to run, but obviously she can't.

"Shit" Naih mumbled as she realized that she didn't have a weapon with her.

"What do you want to do? Run?" the other asked with a menacing laugh.

Naih looked at her bedroom and cursed, as it's far away from where she is now.

Then she remembered the kitchen knives on the kitchen, a meter behind her. She nodded as she readied herself to run.

"Come on, Naih, we can give you at least 5 seconds to run outside, then we'll follow you."

"No thanks" she gritted her teeth.

"Oh, you won't? It's very rare for us to give enough time ahead."

Enough? That's never enough!