CHAPTER FOURTEEN

A week after..

Naih just stood blankly on the railings of the rooftop, eyes wandering on the aesthetic view of Tantiana High.

Who would've thought that this castle-like school is actually destructive and full of gang fights and blood? More like an underground ring or something.

Taking one last sigh, she was about to turn back when a pair of arms strangled her from behind, dragging her away from the railing.

"SHIT WHO ARE YOU!", Naih managed to say

"Take a guess" a guy's voice lingered in her ear.

She wanted to get out of the painful grip, but she can hardly breathe, and it makes her exhausted.

"LET GO!" she managed to yell between the shouts of pain.

"Not until I kill you."

She groaned, placing her hand on the guy's arms as her fingers dug into his skin, making him yell.

"I SAID LET GO OF ME, YOU DUMB SHIT!" She scratched his skin with her long nails; blood was quick to flow down.

"FUCK!" he hissed in pain, but he didn't let go of her neck, making her cough in pain.

Even breathing is painful.

A loud banging of the door caught their attention as her eyes met a pair of familiar ones.

"YANGYANG!" Naih called out.

"PRINCESS!" he rushed to the two, raging towards the guy, hitting his head with a huge stone.

"Oh my god, Naih, breathe." Yangyang is quick to catch her falling figure as she coughs, wildly breathing.

Her knees weakened, making her eventually fall to the ground.

"RENJUN!"

The sound of his name and the rushing footsteps made her look in the direction; there he saw the face of the familiar guy; she's been itching to kill.

"I should've killed you that night!"

Jisung glanced at her, meeting her dark angered eyes.

"Yo man, you just came back. Why'd you fight?" Donghyuck worriedly asked, causing Jisung to divert his gaze to his friend, helping him up.

Renjun and Naih made eye contact, and there she noticed his blonde hair, which had now turned pastel pink.

"I see you're living your new life with new hair." she said with sarcasm, causing the boy to chuckle.

"Well, should I thank you for giving me a chance to live?"

"You should be." she gritted her teeth, fists clenched as her eyes trailed to his neck.

She smirked as she saw the scar.

"Next time, I'll probably slit that scar open again." Naih spat and stood up, balancing herself, then walked away.

As if Jisung's feet had their own minds, he followed her, but Yangyang was quicker to push him aside.

"Don't you dare get in her way." Yangyang said and turned back, rushing faster to the girl.

"Are you even thinking of me, Park Jisung?" Renjun's voice made him turn back to his group.

"Don't ever face us when your heart is slowly coming to her." Jaemin said, motioning for the others to go.

Jisung just stood there, arms resting on the railings as his mind wavered only to the girl, and he couldn't find a way to block her from his mind.

I only want her life to end with me.