CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

"Hello there, princess." Yangyang greeted, placing a purple keychain on the side.

"I bet Minsook is taking care of you right now... or bickering, I don't know."

Yangyang turned around, seeing the standing Jisung with tears flowing.

He sighed and walked towards him, showing a warm smile.

"I'll just come back later, hm? She misses you."

Yangyang tapped his shoulder twice, seeing him nod.

"H-hi?" Placing the bouquet of tulips on the side, Jisung bit his lower lip, his hands trembling as sadness once again took over him.

His figure dropped down on the marbled floor, his sobs getting louder than before.

He just cried there. Memories running inside his head like an unending rollercoaster. Her face, smiles, laughs, voice, hugs, and kisses. The way she looked at him, the way her eye color changed, the way she became hot and violent—Jisung missed all of that.

"W-why you?" he mumbled, his fist lightly meeting the floor.

"I told you kill.. every Neo out.. even me."

Unaware of his surroundings, Yangyang is still on the door, leaning on the doorway as he bit his lower lip, tears gushing on his face, and trying very hard not to make a sound. He felt his pain—not fully, but it hurts so much to see one of them gone.

"I missed you so much! It's so painful, Naih."

"I'm here again, love.. bet you're laughing at how being a cry baby I am." he chuckled bitterly, harshly wiping the tears away.

"You didn't even appear in my dream, you idiot."

"Naih will probably choke you on your dream." Yangyang decided to voice out, walking back to the younger person who's still on the floor.

"She'll choke you too. You're always bullying me."

Yangyang chuckled and sat beside him.

"Do you think Naih is watching us?"

"Maybe... maybe not, why?"

"I would receive a deep scolding for not getting out for two months."

Yangyang can just laugh, lightly hitting his arm.

"And for not visiting her for 2 months."

Jisung pressed his lips into a thin line. He can't even deny it. He locked himself alone; only the brave boys (Chenle and Jaemin) dared to check on him, bringing him food, waking him up, and all.

"Maybe I should start visiting her daily."

"Visiting her once a week is okay."

Jisung looked up, seeing her framed picture alongside Minsook's on top.

"She's not smiling." he frowned.

"Well, you won't see her smiling at every picture."

"I have her smiling pictures, though."

Yangyang smiled when he saw the boy, now slightly smiling.

"Of course she will smile at you. She loves you so freakin much."

"I love her too.. so freakin much."

:')

:')