CHAPTER ELEVEN

Neo House

Jisung trailed behind the five boys walking in front of him. As if the boys were not there, all eyes were on him as he stepped inside the meeting hall.

"You may take a seat." Taeyong voiced out and stood in front after the Dream sat on their seats.

"WayV stood still on the rank while ours dropped down." Taeyong started and slammed the clipboard on the table due to anger.

Tilting his head aside, his eyes landed on the youngest, who's barely talking in the meetings.

"Park Jisung"

He sat straight at the sound of his name and hummed in reply.

"How's Naih?"

Five boys looked at him as he sighed. His Adams apple bobbed and simply calmed his racing heart.

"I can't find her anywhere." Jisung simply replied, hearing Donghyuck scoffed beside him, but he ignored it.

"So Jungwoo was right? She's missing?"

"I think so."

"Mhm." Taeyong nodded, and his gaze shifted to Jaehyun.

"You got a track of her name?"

"Nope"

Jaehyun's answer made his fist clench, his head fall back, and he slumped on his seat.

Jisung could barely think straight when he realized the lie he told. His eyes landed on Jeno, who's giving him a disapproving look, but he returned it with a glare, which made the boy avert his gaze to Jaemin, who's busy cutting his nails with a nailcutter.

The atmosphere heated up, and all eyes landed on Taeyong, who groaned, his fingers massaging the bridge of his nose.

"What should we do, Taeyong?" the eldest, Taeil, asked.

"We can't even make a move without Naih in our hands." he answered quickly.

"Why is it her then? Like, we can take her other family members instead."

Taeyong tilted his head upward, hearing the silent boy's words. His brows furrowed, but Jisung just kept staring at him blankly.

"You all know how Naih can affect WayV. Sure, we can hold anyone hostage, but Naih is different. With the sound of their princess on the brink of death, they will immediately bow down to us."

"So we'll just chill out and wait for her to come back? Like, when? When Neo is in the bottom rank?"

"We will never be at the bottom!"

Jisung didn't talk back and just remained silent throughout the meeting like he was used to.

The meeting was adjourned when he was about to exit the gates of the house when a grip made him turn back, revealing a furious Donghyuck.

"I think you have her long enough."

"Fuck off"

"No, Jisung. We will turn her over whether you like it or not."

"Try me." His deep voice sent goosebumps to the other boy, who was now about to walk back but stopped at the sound.

"You won't ever get her from me—neither of you all." Jisung whispered in his ear and made his way to his own car.

—————

Naih and Yangyang are both seated on the carpeted floor of the living room, enjoying random conversations over three boxes of pizza.

She gave him full access to her unit, except for her own room.

"By the way, what do we do now that we're both in Tantiana?" Yangyang asked, referring to them in WayV and the others in Neo.

"Nothing? I mean, Tantiana is not an ordinary school; we can basically fight to death."

"We can fight, but not to death." he corrected, which made the girl roll her eyes.

"Fine, in a coma then."

"Silly" he giggled.

"Oh yeah, did you ever suspect someone else around the house?"

"In China? No, why?"

"Because you said they're tracking me down. A spy must have gone there the first thing."

"Oh, there's no report, actually."

"Really? And you didn't have the nerve to review again? Ever remember my night being ruined by that Huang fucking Renjun? Seriously, I might work as the enemy spotter instead of a princess?" Naih ranted, crossing her arms and raising her brow at the poor boy.

"Well, that's an exception. Trust me, after that night, the assassins and spies worked with the spotters. None of them reported a Neo or other gang member."

"Ever heard of a black mole?"

"Yes why?"

"Nothing, I'm just suspecting someone." she grinned and took the last pizza.

So basically, a 'black mole' is someone who is registered to their enemy's base/group then reports everything to their real group, like a spy or something