CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

With the countless tosses and turns, Naih's mind and body are all awake.

2:12 AM

Naih whined and kicked herself out of the bed. Slipping her oversized hoodie and grabbing her unit card, she stormed out of her unit, straight out of the building, wearing pajamas and slippers.

Her feet dragged her anywhere—just anywhere between the dark streets.

Not even looking around, her eyes are darted in front. Eyes getting blurry, she harshly wiped it out.

She just found herself on a corner; the only light emitting is the single street light.

Sitting on a huge rock, she realized that this spot was a cliff. And she can't believe the memory in her mind.

"Hey Naih, look at this."

 Naih looked at Yangyang's phone with furrowed brows.

"WayV's Ace in-line Lim Naih found dead? On a cliff?"

"Kun-ge sent me this. The news went all over the place."

 "But I'm alive and well."

"We're still confirming who did this."

"It isn't WayV's plan?"

"Surprisingly no. Someone or another gang probably made this."

"Gosh people. They sure want me dead early."

"They sure want me dead early." Naih laughed, recalling what she said.

"Gosh, I should be dead earlier then."

—————

"Gosh, I should be dead earlier then."

Jisung snapped his eyes open after hearing another voice.

Standing up on his seat, he looked around, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he just literally fell asleep in the middle of releasing stress.

He tiptoed around, a knife ready in case he'd encounter a threat.

"Minsook-ah, look at me. I'm all alive, you idiot. How can you believe that mere news?"

He stopped.

Minsook, and that voice. He knows it all. He knows who it is.

Jisung placed his pocket knife back in his back pocket and roamed around the area. Seeing a girl sitting on a huge rock

It's Naih; he's sure of that.

But he doesn't have the guts to go to her. Instead, he leaned his back against the bricks of cement.