CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Tantiana High

Three days had passed since the news of Lim Minsook came out.

Naih is also absent for the whole three days. Thankfully, Yangyang successfully pulled her out of the comfort of her bed.

"Look at you. You look like a walking corpse." Yangyang hissed while they walked through the hallways.

"I don't care" Naih simply yet coldly answered.

In the span of 3 days, you can say that Naih changed a lot.

If she's born mean, then it's now worse.

Her mood changes too much, and Yangyang is so pitiful enough to stand with her alone.

She's not beating nor killing Yangyang, but her attitude is making him quit.

If she's born cold, then she's colder.

"Princess, I should go to my class now." he gently said, more like softly whispering because he doesn't want to take care of an evil Naih.

The girl just nodded, and in a split second, Yangyang disappeared.

Naih walked between the hallways of lockers; her aura was enough for the students to back away. Silent but destructive—that's what she looks like now.

Banging her own locker close, she turned back just to see a familiar smile.

"Nice to see you after 3 days." Donghyuck said with a teasing smile.

Naih just blankly stared at him; he didn't want to deal with someone in the early morning.

She was about to walk away, but another group of boys blocked her.

"Our deepest condolences, Rui Jiah." Jeno said without a sense of sadness—just a teasing tone.

"We were told that the funeral was yesterday. No one saw you there." Jaemin

"Of course she can't be there. She's dead." Renjun

Their presence triggered Naih so much. Not to mention the words that came out of their mouths. She shut her eyes and deeply sighed.

"Jiah, we can leave you alone now before you cry."

"Shut up." That's the only word that came out of her mouth.

Jisung and Chenle made their way towards the others. His eyes widened when he met the pair of pitch-black eyes.

"Jisung? Naih's eyes are"

"This is bad."

"Huh, what's bad?"

And before Jisung could answer, Renjun's body rolled in their direction.