CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Tantiana High

"Move"

The familiar stern voice of a girl made Jisung snap his head to the left, seeing a pair of strong eyes.

"I said move." she said once again, her eyes narrowing to the girl who's clinging to him.

"I still don't believe that you both date.", the girl said

Naih scoffed, looking at her from head to toe, just to see a bandage on her right wrist.

"I'll snap your wrist again if you don't fucking leave."

Aera cleared her throat and hid her right hand behind her.

"Now move. He's mine, not yours."

Jisung's eyes widened at the sudden attack, and before he could say anything, he was basically dragged away.

He didn't complain or say anything, as he didn't want to be the reason she'd get mad at any time.

I'm not scared. I'm just being careful. Jisung hypnotized himself.

They stopped at the other end of the hallway, which is surprisingly empty.

Jisung flinched as she suddenly faced him.

"Yangyang said you carried me to my room."

"W-well," he nodded in response.

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Huh?"

"Now move. He's mine, not yours."

Jisung harshly shook his head and even hit it, making Naih raise a brow.

"Have you gone stupid or crazy or something?"

"Well, no, hehe" Jisung awkwardly answered, still avoiding the girl's gaze.

"Wait, are you blushing?"

"What? Me blushing? Park Jisung blushing haha no, of course." he said in obvious panic

"Sure." Naih answered, still not believing.

Who will believe him if he looks like a blushing mess?

"By the way, you kicked me." Jisung blurted out and pointed at his right leg.

"I'm limping all the way to your unit." he pouted.

Naih found it so cute that she was shocked when she found herself pinching the boy's cheeks—the red blushing cheeks.

"Oops, hehe." Naih dropped her hand down and looked away.

Jisung cleared his throat, and his hand rubbed his chest to calm his racing heart.

"I'm going to class." Jisung excused since he literally couldn't stay any longer, especially since his heart was not calming either way.

"Wait!" Naih gripped the hem of his jacket, making him stop, still back facing her.

Naih grinned, stepping closer to him.

A pair of arms encircled his waist, making his body freeze on the spot.

Her head was pressed against his back, more like snuggling in the warm heat.

"Naih?" Jisung called, his eyes looking at her clasped hands on his waist.

"Your members must've been very hurt, but you took care of me first. Thank you, love." Naih softly said.

Jisung turned to face her, which made her arms drop. He looked down and met her soft, sparkling eyes, making his lips pull into a smile.

"Anything for you, love."

So what are they now? Strangers talking to each other? Acquaintance? Friends? Fake couple?

But their growing feelings are not fake anymore, and they can't deny it.