CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Tantiana High

As if she were already cursed the moment she woke up, Naih swore that she'd be a good girl by 1%, thinking that she had committed too many sins. That's why she looks like a living zombie entering the large gates of Tantiana.

Naih accidentally rolled and fell on her bed, making her senses fully wake up. She realized that she had only 15 minutes to prepare. 

She literally slipped on the bathroom door. She wore everything she could grab first, which was a grey cotton sweater, denim jeans, and black rubber shoes. 

She forgot to brush her hair before she came out of her unit, so she brushed inside the taxi. Not to mention that she only slept for 3 hours, courtesy of the boy who's running through her mind.

Speaking of the boy...

"I'll really slit that scar open, Park Jisung." Naih mumbled, puffing air into her new bangs.

Well, because she can't sleep and is really bored. this happened.

"Jiah?"

Oh, how she despised that voice too much.

"Hey, what did you do to your hair?"

Naih turned her head to a glare, which Jisung flinched at the sudden attack.

"Jiah.."

"This is what you called a self-cut bangs, you little shit." Naih spat and walked past him, purposely bumping him.

"Jisung? Who's that?"

"Huh?" Jisung turned and saw Jeno standing.

"Oh, Naih." he answered.

"Huh? Naih? With the bangs and such?"

"Yeah, she said it's a self-cut bang." Jisung said between his laughs.

"It suits her.", another voice popped in

"HEY!" Jisung jumped out of shock, placing his hand on his chest just to feel his jumping heart beat.

"Chenle, ah, don't just pop out like that!" Jeno scolded, as he's also shocked.

"You made it sound like I'm too small." Chenle hissed.

"Don't worry, Renjun is smaller."

"Say that again, Park Jisung, I dare you." A voice suddenly came out behind him, and he jumped for the second time.

"CAN YOU NOT POP OUT OUT OF NOWHERE!" Jisung burst and stomped his feet away.

"He's saying that you're so small." Donghyuck whispered.

And there, Tom and Jerry lived again.