CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

The beaming sunlight illuminated his face, making him scrunch his nose.

Letting out a long groan, he feels his head being ripped apart. The heat on his whole system is making him weak, as are the curls in his stomach, which are making him sick.

"Fuck" he cursed as he threw himself out of bed, flinging the bathroom door open and throwing up.

"Ugh shit" the sight of his vomit made him sicker as he clenched his stomach, continuing to throw up.

"Jisung oh."

He flushed the vomit not long after and also cleaned his mouth.

Walking back to his bed, sitting on the edge like the living zombie he is, his best friend can just shake his head at the sight.

"Chenle," he called, head still down.

"Hm?"

"I don't think I can attend the meeting."

Chenle chuckled and sat beside him, placing an arm around his shoulder.

"Of course you can't. The meeting is already done."

"It is?" Jisung surprisingly asked, facing him with wide eyes.

Chenle can just roll his eyes and sighed.

"It's not like this is your first time not attending. Look at the time, my friend."

Jisung looked up, seeing the wall clock reading 4 PM.

"I SLEPT FOR 12 HOURS!"

"Yes, my friend, and can you at least take a shower? You fucking stink." Chenle stood up, walking at the younger's wardrobe.

He grabbed a loose shirt, boxers, and sweatpants, throwing them at Jisung's blank face.

"At least go outside."

"I won't"

"Jisung-ah, do you think Naih will be happy seeing you like this?"

And here it is again. The sound of her lovely name.

Jisung brought his knees up, placing his arms on top, head burying in it.

"Park Jisung. Sulking won't help."

"Go away"

"Jisung-"

"Naih isn't here now. I deserve to die."

Chenle sighed for the nth time. He opened his mouth to say something, but a knock interrupted him.