CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Tantiana High

The chilly breeze of the Ber-month wind came across Naih's cheeks, and she shrugged.

Walking directly to the restroom, her eyes landed on the two girls, who looked like clowns with those red blushes and lipsticks, continuously putting on mascara.

Making her way to the available sink, one of the girls frowned but suddenly grinned as she walked towards her.

Naih is busy fixing her hair, and as soon as she's done, she wipes her fogged specs and wears them again, only to see a familiar girl standing beside her.

"What do you want?" she groaned.

"Hi there, Rui Jiah, do you see this?" the girl asked, pointing to a little scar beside her brow.

"Yes why?"

The girl scoffed and glared.

"I bet you wanted to apologize."

Apologize? For what?

Naih narrowed her eyes on her—maybe she's one of the girls that she fought before.

"Ahhhh" Naih snapped and pointed at the girl.

"You're the one who I fought with during my first week." she said while nodding.

The girl only showed a fake smile and slowly clapped.

"Wow, I'm so glad that you remembered me."

"Of course, dear, your face is ugly enough for me to remember."

The girl gritted her teeth and raised her hand, wanting to slap Naih, but she dropped it, making Naih scoff.

The day passed like a light wind. The bell rang, and the students immediately fixed their things alongside themselves.

"Jisung is back."

Those words made Naih stop walking. She is still not turning back, but she feels the heavy looks of the guy behind her.

"He told us to talk to you."

Naih furrowed her brows as she faced Donghyuck.

"Why would you talk to me?"

"Trust me, I hate it too."

"Then you don't have to obey him." she said, rolling her eyes, but Donghyuck just sighed.

"If it isn't programming codes, then don't talk to me." Naih stormed out of the lab, leaving a frustrated Donghyuck.

"Gosh, I hate Java."