CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Unit 26

"Here, you can place her here." Yangyang whispered, as he didn't want to wake Naih up.

Jisung carefully placed her on her bed.

"Come on outside." Yangyang went out first.

Jisung sighed and gently shoved some hair strands away from her face.

He just doesn't want to leave her now; he's sure of how he feels.

He somewhat wants to protect her.

"Park Jisung, right? As much as I don't want to befriend a Neo, I'm Liu Yang Yang."

Jisung just nodded and sipped on his water.

"Are you fine? I clearly saw you limping."

"Oh, this is nothing."

"Did Naih kick you? Seriously, that girl is a horse or something."

Jisung chuckled and shook his head once again.

"She's been trained most of her life. Her skills are no joke."

"Yeah, she could basically kill a whole gang."

Yangyang is right. If it wasn't Chenle and Stray Kids helping to bring the others to the clinic, maybe they're all dead.

"Is Naih.. you know.. more violent?"

"If you compare her to before, then yes. Even I am scared to talk to her."

"Is it because of his brother?"

"You're right there, Neo. Oh my, I did forget that you're a Neo. Yep, your kind killed a very important person in her life. How could she stop herself from killing you all? Oh yeah, you existed; how did you even calm her down?"

Jisung giggled at the sight of Yangyang blabbering, his brows furrowed as he himself looked like he didn't understand the point of what he was saying.

"Honestly, I don't know. Ever since her fight with Jeno, I was also surprised that I calmed her down."

"Hmmm, are you really a Neo?"

"Uhh why?"

"I don't know. Maybe what I'm feeling right now is what Naih feels too."

"What feeling?"

Jisung raised a brow at the sudden thought: "No, it can't be right.

Yangyang's eyes widened, and he shook his head.

"You Neo, don't ever think of romantic feelings! I mean this comfortable feeling towards you. You sure are strong and deadly, but you have this side to calm that evil girl." Yangyang rolled his eyes.

Jisung sighed in relief. Yeah, he basically thought of Yangyang having romantic feelings towards him.

"How can I be comfortable? Even my voice is deep enough to scare anyone."

"Yeah, sure, it is. But your way of talking isn't. Look, I'm continuously forgetting that you're a Neo. You sure have skills to trap an enemy with your kindness. Wait."

Jisung suddenly flinched when Yangyang grabbed a fistful of his collar, his eyes narrowing at him.

"Is this your plan on trapping Naih? You're acting all nice and kind to make her fall for you, and you turn her over?"

"What? Of course not. I never thought of that! Let go of me!"

"Promise? Swore your life? Till death?"

"Oh, come on, let go. Naih also has a warm side to her. I'm also comfortable being with her."

Yangyang's eyes sparkled and even fixed the younger's shirt.

"You both liked each other then?"

"LIKE?"

"Shh, the princess will wake up."

"Mhm.. no"

"Really? Not even a tiny bit?"

"I ugh," Jisung messed his hair, which Yangyang chuckled.

"Like her all you want. Love can mend a broken life."

"I"

A sudden vibration on his phone cut him off. Jisung grabbed his phone out of his pocket to see Chenle calling.

"Oh Chenle"

"Where are you? They're awake."

"That's fast. Okay, on the way."

Jisung dropped the call.

"Go now. Don't even tell your friends that we live here."

"Not much. I live there at Unit 25." Jisung casually replied, standing up.

"Oh you—you live where?"

"Yang, Naih is sleeping." Now it's his turn to remind the other

"Oh, of course. Well, thanks again for helping, and I'll apologize on behalf of our beloved princess. You're limping."

"This is nothing. Take care of her."

"Of course it's nice to finally talk to you before I die in Naih's hands."

Jisung chuckled, and they both said good-bye one last time.

"Well, princess Lim Naih, guess you met your prince charming now?" Yangyang giggled.